Chapter 15 ~ Horses Aren't My Thing

Isabelle's POV 

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!" Louis yelled in my ear.

I grabbed my pillow and put it above my head. Gah , Why can't he leave me alone?!

"Leave Me Alone." I said trying to fall asleep again.

"Oh Really?!....Niall!!" Louis said as my eyes shot open.

"What?" I hear Niall said "Can you wake up , Isabelle?!" Louis said.

"Okay then." Niall said evily. Niall started poking the sides of my waist. Oh God. Did I tell you I'm ticklish?!

"Wake Up! Wake Up!" Niall said I bursted in laughter trying to get Niall's hands from my ribs.

"OH GOD STOP IT!" I said between my laughter.

"Fine then.Now get your butt of the bed." Niall said as he removed his hands from me.

I get up to see Louis , trying to hold his laughter. I went to him and playfully hit him in his arm.

"That doesn't  mean you can't get revenge from me." I whispered to his ear.

"Really?!" Louis said worriedly.

I left him and went outside to see everyone already up. Woah , Do I really slept that long?!

"Finally! Sleeping Beauty is awake from her eternal sleep!!" Tiffany said crossed arms , sounding like a mother.

Everyone looking at me with angry faces. "I'm Sorry!" I said raising my arms in surender.

"Where were you last night?!" Tiffany asked me.

Did she saw that I left the room?

"I was dozing off when I heard someone open a door. I went out and grabbed a frying pan to see who it is , Surprising It was Niall having a midnight snack. So I joined too." I said.

"So That's why there are cookie crumbs on the counter awhile ago." Liam said pointing to Me and Niall.

"Sorry Dad." Niall and I said together.

"Go and eat." Liam said pointing at the table as me and Niall went there.

"You just woke up?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He replied.

"What a Bummer." I mumbled as I start munching on Eleanor's Egg Muffins.

"So...What are our plans today?" I asked.

"We should try Riding Horses!" Louis said happily.

"Horses aren't my thing." Harry said quietly.

"Ohh....Little Harry doesn't know how to ride Horses?" Louis said like a child.

"Okay , So then Horses it is." Liam said as we all went staright to our bedrooms.

I went straight to me and Tiffany's bedroom and pick out my outfit for today. "Hmm..." I said as I put out my Checkered Polo Shirt , White Jeans , and Regular Boots. "Perfect." I said as I went to the bathroom to shower.

********************

I wrapped the towel around my body and went outside.

Tiffany was already dressed in her Blue T-Shirt , White Shorts , And her Boots. She's a fashionista. Every style suits her.

"What?" Tiffany asked me.

"Nothing.You look good!" I said giving her a thumbs up.

"Now go dressed up girl." Tiffany said as she sit down on her bed.