Chapter 2 - The News

New chapter again! Have fun reading guys! :)

|| ISABELLE ||

CLOE'S HOUSE

"Good Morning, Mrs.Jones! Where is Cloe?" Tiffany asks, as Mrs. Jones or Heather smiled at our presence.

"Hi! Cloe is in her room probably busy with stuff. Come in!" Mrs. Jones answered as she opened the door wide enough for the 3 of us to enter their house.

It was one of those houses where
Everyrhing is polished, shined, and not a speck of dust nor dirt was spotted everywhere. There are fine paintings that obviously cost even more expensive than my house and most of all, all the fine victoian furniture was basically made of pure fine material and probably cost hundreds nor millions of pounds.

A long spiral staircase was in the corner of the living room, just a few inches beside the majestic family portrait of the Jones which includes Heather (Cloe's mom), Reed (Cloe's dad), and of course Cloe.

We climbed up the spiral staircase and when we enter Cloe's room, she's leaning on the bedframe of her bed, her earphones plugged in, re-reading a classic novel with her nerdy glasses on which she find so insecure about.

"Hey, girls!" Cloe greets us after she noticed us standing on her doorway. She unplugged her earphones and put her book down. "I didn't see all of you coming," She adds, while standing up to hug the 3 of us.

"Probably because you are busy with your music and your book." Kat says, while we sit on her bed.

"So, what's the important news Cloe?" Tiffany asks.

"Well, my dad's asking me if we could have a full summer on his friend's camp, Camp John?" She says while playing with her blonde slighty wavy hair that drives all the boys at our school crazy.

It took a few seconds or minutes for the 3 of us understood what she said because we started jumping up and down and hugging each other. It occurred on my mind that we were goig to a camp wherein there's only 4 of us, all alone and free. 'Pure fun' flooded my mind because I heard about that camp and all of its wonders and good reviews and stuff.

"So, is that a yes or a no? Cloe asked after realizing we didn't respond or anything.

"Yes!" Is the only answer we breathed out.

"Oh my gosh, this is exciting! Alright ladies, you better might start packing now because we leave at five in the morning."

"WHAT?!" The three of us almost yelled, shocked.

"You are kidding right? There is no way I'm sleeping early tonight, I was about to go have a movie marathon! " Tiffany demands as I let out a soft laugh.

"Tiffany, we can do that in the camp! If you want, you can bring the movies you are supposed to watch tonight and we'll watch it right after we settle in our cabin. Plus, the camp is big! If we arrived there by 10 am, we can visit some places there." Cloe says, explaining everything to Tiffany.

Tiffany paused for awhile before answering, "Alright then-- Oh wait!, before any of us might forget, We bought you some ice cream." Tiffany took out the ice-cream pint from her bag and give it to Cloe.

"Oh my! Is this Rocky Road?" Cloe asks, as she starts to open the cup.

"Yes, it's your favorite." Kat answers and Cloe's face brightened up.

While Cloe is eating her ice-cream, we started discussing all the activities we will be doing such as roasting marshmallows, exploring places, and buying some things we want for ourselves and our families.