Chapter 49 - She's Here.

|| ISABELLE ||

I can hear Liam and Niall's voices shouting at each other after I sit on the floor, hugging my knees in my chest, as I let the tears fall from my eyes. My chest is throbbing once again, and I felt like all the pain that's been washed away by the medicines I drank came back in, making my head spin in circles.

"I was just trying to apologize then she shut me out.,"

Did I really shut out Niall? My mind was too clouded, I didn't even notice the words that accidentally fell from my mouth awhile ago. I remembered Niall desperately pleading me to hear him out on his explanation, the way his eyes are a little glossy, the way he's voice sounds so helpless, that I can't stand to hate it. I should have let him explain, instead of cutting him off and shutting him out. Maybe we are now sitting here in my bed, Niall making me laugh, while I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts. We would be having non-sense conversations about everything, and he'll suddenly laugh.

"You didn't know what she's been through last night, Niall! Give her a rest for goodness sakes!" And with that, I heard the slamming of the door.

Tiffany enters the room, and when she sees me sitting on the cold, hardwood floor, she immediately run to my sides and hugged me. My tears are unstoppable and I throw my arms around her, crying at her shoulders. She stars to rub my back, making me feel better.

"Did he hurt you?," She asked once she broke the hug.

"No, he was pushing me to hear him out, but my mind was too clouded, I said something bad.," I admitted. Lying is surely not an option right now.

"We all heard it. We are actually surprised when the screaming began.," Tiffany attempts to make a smile, but ends up failing. There is still sadness in her smile, and I bet mine is worser since I'm not smiling.

"Where is Niall now?," I'm curious. What if he drinks again? I can't bear it anymore to see him in his drunken state.

"We don't know. He basically just stormed out without saying something.," Tiffany looks away, and I felt like my tears are coming back.

"We can search for him, well if you want.," I looked at her and she gives out a smile.

"We can be like spies, finding your prince. It will be fun!" Tiffany stands up, and grabs my hands, pulling me up.

"Alright.," Tiffany smiles as she makes her way to my closet, sliding each hanger.

She pulls out a black crop top that looks like fitted, but comfortable at the same time, together with some light wash denim overalls that has a ripped design on the middle of the thighs. She grabs my white converse and puts it down just below the clothing she tossed on my bed carelessly.

"I can't wear those.," I complained, as I receive a roll of eyes from her.

In this state I am right now, I don't have the urge to wear clothes like those, but my subconscious is telling, more like ordering me, to wear those. I can disguise my broken, desperate self, by camouflaging it with clothes that can surely hide what I feel inside. The outfit can describe me as strong, fun, and happy person compared to the clothes I am wearing now which is Niall's big white sweatshirt that reaches on my thighs and fluffy pajamas I have on that describes me as sad, lazy, tired, and unhygienic even.

'It's time to be happy once again.' My subconscious tells me, an I oblige.

"Then wear a long cardigan if your uncomfortable, duh.," She rolled her eyes once again and I laughed, grabbing the clothes she tossed on the bed and heading to the bathroom.

This time, I washed my face with my facial wash and brushed my teeth once again. I looked at the mirror, catching a glimpse of myself. My eyes are a bit puffy and my nose is slightly tinted red from the breakdown I just had awhile ago. My lips are chapped from lack of water, and my eyes have slight bags underneath them from my lack of sleep from last night. Plus, my hair is sticking up in all places and it's now dry at the ends.