Chapter 10:Smiles and Kisses:Part 1

Kelsey's POV

I stood and waited outside the building Nick worked in waiting for him. I decided to surprise him by being here. And I was bored. So there's that.

It was only a couple of minutes before Nick would be out here, so I just stood and looked around, not really knowing what to do. I began thinking about lots of things, one being the ring situation, which caused a smile to come upon my face. Just imaging Karmen and I being each other's bridesmaid made me excited.

Then I thought of something that's always been in my mind since the first time I saw it: the Buchanan's blue car.

I still couldn't figure out where I had seen it before, which was starting to become extremely annoying. I often just tried to forget about it. But it always had a way of popping back up into my thoughts.

Just as I was beginning to think deeper and deeper about the mysterious blue, I spotted Nick walking towards me with that same cute smile he always had.

He and I embraced each other, my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"I missed you." he said into my hair. I smiled. "I missed you too." I said back.

We stood holding each other for awhile. Then, Nick spoke again.

"I saw Jordan today." he said. I pulled back and frowned with my hands on his chest.

"Really?" I asked. Nick nodded while stroking my hair.

"Yeah, I was taking a break and walked out here, and she just happened to be walking across the street. We said hi and talked casually. Then all of a sudden she asked me what I was doing with someone like you and why I left her."

I looked down. Nick suddenly lifted my chin and smiled down at me.

"And I said to her, Because I finally found someone who makes me truly happy."

I smiled and kissed him, and it felt like we were the only ones there.

I'm glad I waited on him. :)
_______________________________________________________________________

Karmen's POV

I sat on the counter in the kitchen swinging my legs. I watched Carmine as he put up and organized things. Of course I offered to help, but yeah, he said no.

Kelsey had left early to see Nick, because Nelsey tho. So that left just Gatsby and I here, along with the butlers and maids.

Carmine suddenly turned and looked at me. "I know you have to be bored Miss Karmen, why don't you go do something?"

I sighed. "I have nothing to do, I--" Suddenly I was cut off by Gatsby walking in. He immediately saw me and kissed me, causing me to smile. When he pulled away he stared into my eyes.

"How are you darling?" he asked. I shrugged. "I'm okay I guess." I answered back. Gatsby chuckled. "You're bored, aren't you?" I sighed dramatically. "Very."

"Well, come on. Let's do something darling." he said while pulling me off the counter. I grinned and followed him out the kitchen. Before I left though, I turned back and looked at Carmine.

He smiled. "Have fun." I laughed and walked away after saying bye.

Gatsby stood at the front door waiting for me. When I got there, he entwined our fingers and gave me his signature smile, which I just........I can't even. Lol.

We both then headed out the door, hand-in-hand. ♡
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

To be continued, because I'm lazy. Lol. Sorry it's short tho. Outfit on the left is mine, and the one on the right is Karmen's. :)

Oh, and always remember:

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody. ;)

~kelso~