Chapter 15:Road Trip :P (part 3-final)

Kelsey's POV

I didn't even need to open my eyes to know we were in California. I could already tell by the heat I felt all around me.

Soon though, my eyes slowly began to open to see palm trees swaying in the breeze and the sun beaming down at me. We were definitely in the right place.

We drove in silence, all of us just enjoying the California sun. I didn't really know where we were staying, I'm guessing at a hotel.

But, to my surprise, we kept driving past every hotel big and small. Soon we ended up in what looked like an secluded area, filled only with fancy looking trees and bushes. Past all of this soon came a mansion. And when I say mansion, I mean mansion. It had fancy plants outside and everything. It wasn't like Gatsby's though.

I stared at it wide eyed. "Is this yours?" I asked Gatsby. He looked at me and chuckled. "Yes, it is. I bought it a couple of years ago. I never thought it would actually come in handy like this though."

Why am I not surprised.

I looked at Karmen and she looked at me simultaneously at the same time. We both got huge grins on our faces. Immediately, we both sprinted inside the house, looking at all it held. I heard laughing behind us as Karmen and I ran up the stairs. Nick and Gatsby always laugh at our weirdness. :P
_______________________________________________________________________

Karmen and I collapsed on the couch exhausted. We had spent the whole day exploring the house and now, we're just chillin'.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked Karmen. She shrugged.

"We can just go out and explore the stores and stuff." She said. I nodded. "Okay."

We laid there for a little while until suddenly I heard snoring. I turned to Karmen to find her asleep. I laughed silently.

Nick suddenly appeared in the doorway. He saw me and immediately walked over to me and kissed my lips. I smiled and melted at his touch.

He soon parted from the kiss and held my waist. "I was looking for you." he said while looking down at me.

"I've been looking through the house most of the day with Karmen. And then we got tired, so we just stayed here." I said to Nick. He nodded and kissed me again, this time a shorter one though.

He then looked into my eyes and gave me that same cute smile from the day we first met.

And it was then I knew, that this vacation was a really good idea. :)
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry it's short. And that I haven't made a chapter in awhile. I was on a 5 day cruise. So yeah. Mansion and outfits at the top. Karmen's is the one with the white shirt and mine is the other one. ^_^

~kelso~