Chapter 11:Smiles and Kisses:Part 2

Kelsey's POV

Nick and I were now basically wandering the streets, not really going anywhere specific. His hand stayed laced in mine though, which caused me to have a continuous smile on my face.

We continued walking, talking about random things until suddenly Nick said something that caught me completely off-guard.

"We all should go on vacation."

I looked at him questioningly. "What makes you say that?"

"Gatsby and I have been talking about it for a couple of weeks now, and we both agree. Sometimes West Egg just gets kind of repetitive. What do you think?" Nick said.

I nodded. "I agree, West Egg does kind of get boring after awhile. Where did you have in mind?"

"California."

A wide grin spread across my face. "I'm in."

Nick chuckled and kissed me, which made me grin even more.
_______________________________________________________________________

Karmen's POV

Gatsby and I were on his private golf course riding in a golf cart. The same golf course we all went to for my birthday. The day Gatsby first kissed me. Good times. :)

We weren't really doing anything, we've been driving around for awhile, it was fun though. Mostly because I was driving like a mad man and the look on Gatsby's face was hilarious, and cute at the same time.

"Now you know how I feel when you drive!" I said to Gatsby while laughing. I finally decided to slow down, just for a little bit though, to give him a break.

After a couple seconds of silence, Gatsby spoke.

"Nick and I think it would be a good idea to go on vacation."

I immediately was on board with the idea, West Egg was starting to get pretty dull. And I love a good road trip. :)

"To where?" I asked. "California, maybe." Gatsby answered back.

I nodded. "All of us right?" Gatsby nodded. "Of course, darling."

Good, because I couldn't leave my main homie Kelsey behind. :P

"Okay, I think we should do it." I said finally. Gatsby smiled.

"Great, I'll tell Old Sport later." I laughed. That nickname never gets old.

Suddenly Gatsby kissed me, which of course got me distracted. So we basically almost ended up crashing. But you know, that didn't happen. Because of my awesome driving skills. :P
========================================================

Sorry for the shortness. Can't wait to write about vacation! :D

~kelso~