Chapter 12:Already Speeding

Karmen and Gatsby sat in the front as Nick and I sat in the back. The last of our bags were put in the back of Gatsby's car by the maids. Carmine looked at us with a smile.

"Have fun, and don't get into too much trouble. I'm mainly talking to you Miss Kelsey and Miss Karmen." I laughed. "No promises."

You're probably like, "Wait what is going on!?" And if you're not, I'm gonna tell you what's going on anyways.

We were leaving to California! The day after we all discussed it together, we figured why not go now? So we packed last night and now we were leaving. I know, that's like really soon but, we get stuff done. :P

I also made sure I had Peter and Gatz packed. Because I can't just leave my homies behind.

So now we were pulling out of Gatsby's driveway waving to all the butlers and maids. We're driving all the way there because, who doesn't love a good road trip? And Gatsby has such good driving skills so, why not?

I decided to wear comfortable clothes because who wants to be uncomfortable on a road trip? So I wore a long-sleeved blue and white shirt, a pair of jeans, and some original Converses. And I had my hair in a messy ponytail.

Karmen wore a long-sleeved white shirt, black leggings, and a pair of Moccasins. And she had her hair in a messy ponytail too. Twins. :)

As we began to pull off onto the streets of New York, Gatsby had already started zooming down the street, just barely missing every car.

"Is this how you're going to be the whole trip?" I asked with a smile. Gatsby looked into the rear view mirror. "Probably."

Karmen sighed. "Great."
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yeah, it's short. But.....you know. This was more like a prolouge for the whole road trip. I'm excited for these upcoming chapters about the trip! ^_^ Outfits at the top.

~kelso~