31 - perfect life

The light seemed to be dulled by the curtains as I woke up. I peeled my eyes open and looked around the dark room. When I turned to the clock, I was surprised to see that it was almost ten. Not that it helped, I was extremely jet lagged. As I got up, I managed to ignore the small pain in my head from exhaustion. I got in the shower and let the water run through my hair. Once I was out, I walked into my room with a towel around my body.

"Oh," Calum sat on my bed and I couldn't help but jump. He had a smug look on his face as he scanned my body with his brown eyes.

"What are you doing?" I giggled. I held my towel tighter to myself as he looked me in the eye.

"Came to visit," he smirked and I blushed a little.

"Well, let me get changed first," I laughed and moved to my bag.

"Oh, I don't get a peek?" Calum pouted.

"In your dreams hood," I rolled my eyes.

"You're right," he got up and moved over to me. I tried not to start shaking as I grabbed some clothes. I felt his presence behind me as I stood up. He ran his fingers across my bare shoulder and moved my dripping hair out of the way of my neck. He placed a kiss on my neck, causing goosebumps to rise. He turned me around and pushed me against the wall and lifted one of my legs around his torso.

"I need to get dressed." Those were the hardest words to ever speak. He let out groan of disappointment.

"You're such a tease," He whined. His forehead was pressed against mine and I let out a chuckle.

I wasn't ready for any kind of sexual behavior with Calum. I wasn't sure if I was ready for that in general. I wanted the time to be right and to make sure I was sure I wanted to do anything. I didn't want to regret it later.

He moved aside, letting my leg fall and kept his hand on the wall. I moved passed him with my clothes and entered the bathroom. When I was clothed, I opened the bathroom door and Calum sat on the end of the bed.

"I wish we could just lay in bed all day," he sighed and fell backwards to lay on his back.

"Me too," I agreed and jumped to lay next to him.

"Ester," Calum looked at me now. He laid on his side and had a deep look in his eyes.

"Yes," I smiled.

"I love you," he whispered.

I was taken back a little bit because I hadn't heard this in a long time. I knew it was true. I knew he loved me, but it was nice to confirm it from him. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't too deep of a kiss or to light either. I just wanted him to know I felt the same way.

"I love you," I whispered against his lips.

--------------------

For the rest of the tour, I stayed with Calum. He was my inspiration and I was so glad to have him apart of my life. I looked back on all the things we went through and how we ended up today. Although it was hard for me to go through the difficult times, I wouldn't change anything for the world. I had a perfect guy, amazing friends and a dream job. I couldn't be more happy.

I remained friends with the boys of One Direction. I kept in touch with them, partly because Harry and I we so close now. Life was perfect. It took a long journey to get there, and I hit a lot of bumps on the road along the way but I was in a place where I nothing could be better.

That was all I could ever ask for.