Epilogue

I sat in my office after a month of the tour. After being on a tour with the amazing One Direction, I had many photos for them. They gathered them along the way, but I kept some as well. I looked at my organized desk and realized that the tour was over.

I pulled out the scrapbook from all of my adventures and scanned each page. Many pictures were of Harry and Liam. Some of the other boys. A lot held the beautiful scenes I saw when adventuring. I looked at every moment I shared with myself and the boys. It made me look back and remember the experience of s life time, one I will never forget. I saw the pictures of Harry that I spontaneously took, the picture of me with a water bottle poured all over me, pictures of gardens and towers and cities, one by one.

I realized that none of the pictures ever had Calum in them. I didn't take any of him because I was so busy trying to stay by his side. As I got to the end, there was one last picture in the middle of the last page. It was of Calum and I sleeping in a hotel bed, something remembered like the back of my hand.

I hadn't seen any of the boys since the tour ended and it was hard. I was around them all the time when we were on tour. Now, they hardly ever answer a text because of their busyness. I missed them like crazy and it was driving me mad.

"Ester," Ian knocked on my door and I looked up at him. He had a soft look on his face as he watched me look at the book. "We have some people in the studio that wanted to talk to you."

"Okay," I nodded. I got up and moved down the hall behind Ian. The lights in the studio were off, I could see that from the end of the hall. I kept moving though, not questioning things. Kezia was at the door to the studio, waiting for me.

"Shh, they're doing a video," Kezia told us as we walked into the dark room. The studio was pitch black.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

Ian flipped the switch and as he did, a ton of voices screamed, "SUPRISE!"

I looked around to see coworkers, One direction, and 5 Seconds of Summer here with some people from the tour. I smiled and ran straight to Calum. I hugged him tightly and kissed his lips.

I made my way around to hug everyone else and say hello.

"This is a little thank you for your help on tour," Louis hugged me.

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

I looked around at all the people surrounding me and couldn't help but get choked up. I went to grab my scrapbook to show them my adventures. Everyone looked them over and it brought up so many conversations of the adventures I had. When I sat by myself, Kezia came over to me and sat beside me.

"Hey girl," she smiled.

"Hi," I kept my eyes on all my friends.

"So, are you glad you went on this tour?" Kezia asked.

I looked over at her and smiled. "Hell yeah," I nodded.

Her attention moved towards Calum and the three other boys standing in front of me and Kezia. Ian stood next to them and they all had a smug look on their faces.

"The boys here have a personal request," Ian smirked.

"We're going on a world tour next year," Ashton explained.

"We were wondering if you'd like to tag along," Luke continued.

"And maybe take pictures for is," Calum smiled.

All the memories of the last few months flashed before my eyes. All the memories of hotels and shows I was apart of. It made me say the answer before I could even think.

"Absolutely."