03 - bogota, columbia

I sat in the back part of the plane and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

"Est?" Ian knocked on the door.

I got up to open up the sliding door and his eyes widened when I opened it up. 

"Remember when I told you I get panick attacks?" I asked him. "Well I'm having one right now"

I was breathing hard and I felt sick. I felt like I was going to pass out and at the moment I wish I had. This was the stupidest thing I've ever freaked out about but it triggered me to panick and I didn't know what to do. I tried to take deep breaths. 

"Ester?" I realized Ian had been calling to me and I didn't even hear him. I couldn't hear him over my thoughts.

"Breath with me" He said. He took in a deep breath and I mirrored his actions. We did this until I could breath normal again. The stinging tears that fell from my eyes were stopping and my mind wasn't racing. I was thinking straight again.

"Are you alright" Ian was super close to my face and he was smiling now. It made me feel more calm. His hands were on my shoulders and he was looking me straight in the eye.

"I'm fine" I wispered, still taking deep breaths. I closed my eyes to relax. My hands were still shaking and Ian pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you" I told him.

"I'm just glad you're okay" He told me and I rested my chin on his shoulder.

He sat down on the couch that wraped around the back of the plane. We stayed there for the remainder of the flight. I fell asleep and then when we woke up the pilot was announcing to strap up for a landing. 

I couldnt see anything but lights while flying over the place. It was beautiful. I was so excited to be in a diffrent country and explore the new world. I took a picture out of the window of the lights with my film camera. It was incredible. 

"Ready?" Ian asked me.

"yeah" I nodded. 

–––––––––––––––

Once we got to the hotel we realized we slept most of the plane ride to the place so we were feeling good. We were schedualed to go to the arena to do a sound check and I was thankful that I could get some time in to rest. It was 6am here and we were supposed to be there at 7:30. 

Once all the boys were there, they started the sound check emediately. The show was in two days and all the boys looked exausted. Jet Lag probably did that to you. It hasn't hit me yet but I was still waiting.

I started to take some test pictures and I walked around the stage to look at where the boys would be. It wasn't that difficult to see where they would be and when. It was fun to watch them mess around no matter how tired they were. They sounded tired too. I couldn't wait to listen to them but for now I just had to listen to their stupid gibber-jabber that made me laugh. They truley were fun boys.

––––––––––––––––

Millions. There were millions of people. I was on the other side of the gate to take pictures but there were so many people. We had a few other people to ocumpany us while we took pictures but Ian and I were the two main photographers. He didn't really spend much time taking his own pictures, we would walk around and he would show me diffrent dinamics and tip me on some things. He didn't spend too much time outside either. Once I got the hang of it I started to do my own thing. 

I sat there and took in the moment. I was here doing the job of a life time and I couldn't be more happy. I couldn't think of a better oportunity to have. 

The concert was starting. The opening act was over and the crowed got wild. 

Once the boys were finally out and singing, I went crazy with the pictures. I realized I didn't have the normal eye. I could see pictures before they are being taken. I see every moment that is picture perfect and I take the oportunity. I see the moments that the boys are bonding and I snap it. It's such a natural high to me. I feel on top of the world when I can get the perfect picture. 

It makes me so happy to snap the picture and to see the smiles on their faces in the picture. I also got some good shots of the band. I got pictures of the set and of course the boys. I got singles of them all, I also got some of all four of the boys, I got some with two or more and their goofing off. Harry was my favorite to take pictures of. He would dance and make the funniest faces. He looked like he was clearly enjoying himself. 

Nial had some good photogenic pictures. His guitar made him look so bad ass and he walked around like he owned the place. He looked so profesional. Liam was always so in to his singing. There wasn't really a time that I didn't see him in to what he was singing and he was always rocking out to the music.

Zayn also looked so serious. He always had that vogue look that drove women crazy. He was always looking off into the crowed and ocasionally smiling his million dollar smile. Louis made the craziest faces. He was such a cutie and he really seemed to enjoy himself on stage.

Over all, this whole experience will be a huge blessing. Nothing could ruin this adenalin feeling that I have listening to good music and taking pictures of my new friends. 

No one could ruin my new perfect job and no one could get rid of my hapiness. 

Not even Calum Hood.

–––––––––––––

So I realized that I had a picture for last capter saved. It was the picture that Ester took of Harry and Louis. If you want, go back to the last chapter and check it out :)

Also, sorry these have been so short. They start to get longer so no worries my friends. There's a picture on the side of Ester its just the only thing is her hair is supposed to be a dark green at the tips and I didn't know how to add that to the pic :/ 

hope you like and dont forget to comment and stuff :)

-Linzzz xx