06 - dublin, ireland

There really wasn't time for questions. I just made sure they wouldn't tell Calum just yet. I wasn't sure how he was going to approach me and I wasn't sure if I was even ready. 

We got to the arena and 5sos was scheduled to do a sound check first. I stood out where the crowed would stand and watched them. Niall came and joined me while I watched them do what they needed to. 

They first started with a few songs I knew; 18 and Heartbreak Girl. They used to play them at the gigs I would attend. The next two were songs I wasn't familiar with. I'd heard them acouple times but I never went out of my way to listen to them. 

Niall and I talked about them and how I knew them. I left out the Calum and I part just for Nialls sake. I didn't want to get emotional or angry. I didn't want to cause a scene. 

The next song was a slow song. 

"This song is brilliant." Niall shook his head "Calum said they didn't write it but he sings it for his ex-girlfriend back at home. You knew him right?" 

"Yeah" i nodded. 

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

and forget about the stupid little things.

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you,

and the memories I never can escape. 

Cause i'm not fine at all."

"Do you have an idea of who this is about?" Niall asked curiously. I grabbed my camera and took a couple pictures.

"Yeah" I nodded again. The flash clearly caught Calum's attention while he was singing and he looked directly over, straight at me. It was actually pretty funny because he had to go back to singing and his face just looked blank. I don't know if he was confused or honestly didn't recognize me but I was nervous.

"Who?" Niall chuckled "If you don't mind me asking."

Niall seemed like a good guy. He put off this personal that is trustworthy. He had the qualities od a great friend and the way Harry speaks of him tells me there something amazing about him. I didn't know him that well but my guard didn't go up with him. The way he held him self made him seem like he wasn't some idiot boy who can't think straight. He's a genuinely nice person and believe it or not I trusted him.

"It's me" I laughed. He looked at me and then chuckled as though every little string was getting tied together since this morning and everything made sense now. 

"Ex?" he asked.

"Yeah" I laughed along with him.

"Things could get interesting on this tour."

–––––––––––––––––––––

I sat back stage and bickered with Harry. Right away we had that kind of friendship. He was taking place of a brother i've never had. 

We sat on the couch and he got up to get some fruit. He grabbed a banana and held it to his mouth like a smile. I took my film camera and took a picture of him. I started to laugh because he looked so cute. It was adorable.

"You look like a puppy" I giggled.

"A puppy??" He defended himself "I'm a man! A manly man!" 

I laughed harder at his comment and stole a bite of his banana. 

"Hey!" He yelled "You don't mess with me or my banana"

"You weirdo" I giggled. We started to hear footsteps running towards the room we were in.