Chapter 3- Mr. Martin

A/N Mr. Martin is Adam Levine :)

(India's POV)

It's finally November. It didn't get cold like I thought it would, it was warm. I liked it here. Sure I miss Skylar, Violet, and Natty Cakes, but overall I enjoyed it here.

Me and Mr. Martin build a friendship. He was a funny cool guy, not to mention a little handsome. He was 23, so there wasn't a major age gap. I don't know if I like him like that, he's just a great person. The students love him.

"Hi hi" Mr. Martin came in a few minutes before the first period bell rings.

"Hey". I smiled at him, and he smiled too.

"You have such a cute smile". I blushed slightly "thanks Mr. Martin".

"Please, just call me Zander". I nodded "okay, Zander".

"So India, how do you like it here?".

"I love it. Sure I miss Miami a lot, but it's been great here. Everyone's really nice".

"The students seem to love you".

I giggled "really?".

"Yeah. I could tell why though. Your smart, fun, sweet, and.....beautiful".

I felt myself smile to the ground. Blushing a lot. I blush too much I hate it.

"You know it's cute when you blush".

I looked up and smiled "shut up Zander, and get out".

He laughed "I like when you play hard to get".

"Your an idiot". He shrugged, still laughing.

(Zayn's POV)

I quickly ran to Ms. Brooks class once the eighth period bell rang. I go there early because I like talking to her until everyone walks in.

"Hi Ms. Brooks".

"Hey Zayn" she smiled big. I loved her smile. I looked down at her, seeing she was wearing shorts. I licked my lips, staring at her legs. It made me weaken to the knees.

"Zayn? You okay? What are you looking at?". I snapped to reality.

"Huh? Oh sorry..... I like your shoes". That was so dumb.

"Thanks Zayn! That's sweet! I like your hair it's all cool and stuff".

I blushed "t-thank you".

Everyone walked in, and I walked to my desk.

" Hello my little chicos, today we will be talking about Manifest Destiny".

I zoned out after that. She looked so pretty, walking around, her hair falling down perfectly. I bit my lip.

The door swung open and Mr. Martin walked in.

"Hey! This is the donut that looks like you!".

Ms. Brooks chuckled "awe your saying like its sweet like me?".

He shrugged "we'll that but....it's white like your shirt. Hmm...it's fat like you".

The whole class laughed, and so did Ms. Brooks. Mr. Martin liked to joke around a lot. of course he didn't mean it, she was really fit.

"Uh, what else can I say......it's greasy like your face". We laughed again.

"Your stupid, leave, get out, get out, I am teaching" she smirked.

He smirked back, "awe, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I love you".

She blushed, "then give me the donut". He laughed.

"No goodbye". I saw him give her a wink, and Ms. Brooks rolled her eyes.

Were they going out? That made me feel a bit down. They seemed to flirt and talk a lot. I didn't want that to happen. I liked Mr. Martin, but I can't watch him win her. Was I getting.....jealous? I think I was.

Short but eh. Comment, vote, stay beautiful. Superwoman out.