Chapter 25- Cute Moments

(A/N did u know theres a danny phantom fan fiction OMG)

I yawned, laying on my back. I was alone in my apartment, trying to sleep in my room. I was glad Zander covered my class so I could rest. My head ache was hurting less since I just took an Advil. Now I just wanna lay here all day. I was kind of uncomfortable about how Zander wanted to ask me out again. He's a nice guy, but what's wrong with being friends? He can't 'love' me. 

I put some ice on my head. To make things worse, I heard a knock on the door. I sighed deeply, who could that be? I'm trying to rest. I got on my two feet, walking to the door. To my surprise, it was Zayn. He had a pissed facial expression on his face, like he was about to explode. 

"Where have you been!? Why weren't you in class!?". He stopped speaking, seeing the ice on my head. His face softened instantly. "What happened? Did someone hit you?". His voice changed from angry to caring quickly. 

"No, I just have a head ache" I mumbled. He nodded, steeping inside.  closed the door, and fell on the couch. 

"It's more than a head ache" he said, sitting next to me. 

"What do you mean?". 

"Somethings wrong". 

"Nothing's wrong". I didn't feel like talking about Zander and ABSOLUTELY NOT Perrie. He gave me a look. 

"Come on, tell me". 

"It's nothing Zayn, just a head ache". I got up from the couch, but he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me down on his lap, making sure I won't leave. 

"Tell me". 

"What?". 

He sighed. "I want to know why Mr. Martin was substituting in my class. Out of all the classes, why him?". 

I scratched my head. "I let him substitute". 

"What? You talked to him? Did he-"

"No, he didn't ask me out. He just said I looked sick and that I should go home and rest. That's all". 

He moved the hair away from my face. "Why did you feel sick?". 

"I probably ate something expired" I shrugged, trying to get off his lap. He pulled my back down. 

"India. I know when you lie". 

"And how is that?". 

"Because you don't look at me directly when you do". fucking god. "Tell me what really happened. No hiding things from me, okay?". 

I nodded, deciding to let it all out. "I think Perrie saw us". He tensed up. 

"Where?". 

"At the hall. When we were hugging. I bumped into her and she gave me a glare once you left". He didn't really say anything at first. He studied his hands, not bearing to look up. He looked like he was solving a puzzle in his head.

"What if she tells Mr. Cruz?" he asked quietly. I shrugged. 

"I don't know...". 

He shook his head. "It's my fault. I should've been careful". 

"It doesn't matter who's fault it was. We just need to be even more careful. No smiling at each other, flirting, anything". 

He pouted. "But that's hard". I giggled at his childish tone, and realized my head ache was gone. 

"What do you want for dinner babe?" I called from the kitchen. Zayn sat, staring longingly out the window. I tilted my head a bit. "Zayn, what's wrong?". 

He snapped his head at me. "Oh nothing just um......you really live here?". 

I smirked "Yeah, why? Is it bad in here?". 

"Oh, no, no. It's nice in here....but out there.....it's kind of dangerous". 

"What do you mean?". 

"You live on Evergreen Rd. It's a dangerous block here in Bradford". 

"Really?" I asked. "Are you just trying to scare me?". 

"No, of course not just......don't go outside late at night. Okay?". I never really did, but still nodded. I wonder why he said that it was dangerous. It looks like an innocent place to me. 

"So, what do you want for dinner?" I repeated. He smiled at the subject of food. 

"Pizza!". 

"I don't know how to make it" I admitted. 

"I do, I'll help you". He walked next to me, getting the flour and everything out. "By the way, are you free tomorrow night?". 

"I think so, why?". 

"Can we go on a date? I miss 'our time' ". I smiled. 

"You have midterms coming up, you should study for that". 

"Come on, please, I'll do it later". 

"Fine, I'd love to". He opened up the package of flour, and out flooded the flour. It was like it was snowing in the kitchen. Once it cleared, I gasped, feeling some on my hair. 

"You idiot!". He laughed hard. 

"You look like a ghost! A cute ghost!". 

"You do too". 

"What?". Before he could run away, I grabbed him and shoved flour down his pants. He screamed at the top of his lungs, making me laugh really hard. at the end, we didn't make pizza, just a huge mess. We ended up ordering some. Though neither of us wanted to clean up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that was terrible. Anyways, did you know people make Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell fan fics? Their ship name is dimons. We're like dimons in the sky. Stay beautiful- Vicky  :D