Chapter 35- Done

(India's POV)

I stared outside my bedroom window. I tugged my blanket over my shoulders, trying to remain calm. But i couldn't, i just wanted to break into a tantrum right now.I've been like this all day.

I was really hurt. I've never been like this before, I never felt the feeling of a shattered heart. I'd always see it on TV, but I never expected that it would hurt this much. Both mentally and physically. I had a painful head ache, it never seemed to go away.

I just need to forget about him. But it's so hard, it's like he's engraved in my skull. I felt used, dirty, broken. He just used me, like a toy. He probably thought this plan through. He just wanted to get close to me, show his 'sweet side', which was obviously an act. He waited for me to get comfortable, he waited for me to feel love for him. And just like that, boom! It was like he set up a trap. I should've known. The only reason why students would date teachers Is to get things easier. To use their love for their selfish needs.

I know what your thinking. Why believe Perrie? Well, maybe she is right. There is some sense in that girl. She knew him better than I did. She looked completely honest when she told me. Zayn looks like that type of person. The type that Perrie told me. It was an act. His sweetness, his charm. All an act. And I was dumb to believe it.

I didn't go to school today, I wasn't ready to see him. I wasn't ready to give out that test. I wasn't going to cheat for him, not anymore.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I looked up the clock, it was 2:20. School isn't out yet. Then who can that be? To be honest, I hoped it was Zander. I hadn't seen the guy in so long, I kind of missed him. I needed his comfort. Someone's comfort.

I got up, slipping my feet into my slippers. I went into the living room where the door was. I unlocked it, pulling it towards me. My eyes met a set if dark brown ones. I almost cried, seeing his face. Zayn.

Right now, I just wanted to slam the door in his face. But he walked in before I could. It angered me that HE was here. I just wanted to be alone, I didn't want to see him. His mouth twitched up to a smile as he looked at me.

"Hey babe. Are you okay?". The tone if his voice sounded worried and comforting, but it was an act. "India? Are you alright? You didn't come to school today. I was getting worried".

I shook my head. "No, I'm not okay". He frowned, walking up to me. His hands cupped my face.

"What happened?". Anger boiled inside me. Feeling his cold clammy hands on my cheeks. Without hesitation, I places my hands on his chest, pushing him back.

"Indie..." He breathed out, seeming to not take in the gesture I just did. Soon his eyebrows furrowed together as he saw my angry expression. His expression went from worried to hurt.

"What's wrong?" He repeated.

"Everything's wrong! Your wrong, this whole relationship is wrong! I was wrong...." I exclaimed,whispering that last part. He still looked very much confused.

"Baby, what do you mean? Why are you so mad?".

I looked away from his stupid face. "You used me". I gritted it out of my teeth. "You used me just so you could pass! All those times you seduced me to cheat for you! To pass for you! You just wanted me for that! You used me! You don't even care about me, you don't even like me!".

He exhaled. "Indie, where is this coming from?".

"Just leave! I don't want to see you!" I cried. "We're done!".

His expression went from sad to angry Really fast. His eyes looked like it was glowing red, his shoulders tensed. His hands balked into a tight fist, and he seemed to be twice as taller than me. He breathed hard.

"Do you think this is a game?! That I used you like you were a game piece?! India, how can you think of me like that!? You know I love you, I'd never do that! Why are you thinking so low if me?! I have no idea why you would think that, it's complete bullshit!"".

"I don't want to hear your lies! Just get out!" I yelled, backing away from him.

"No! India, why would you think that?!".

I didn't want to go on with this fight, but I forced myself to. "I know! I know all about how you were the schools player! How you used Perrie for popularity! How you never even likes her! You just wanted one thing that's all! And now your doing the same to me!!". His jaw dropped.

"Perrie?!" He laughed. "You heard this from Perrie?! Well shit India! Aren't you smart enough to realize she's lying!? She's just twisting her words, she's the one that used me!". I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right. I should've known it was bad to date my student" I huffed.

"You know what?! Fine! Ill just get the hell out of your life then! Since you no longer trust me and trust that pale piece of shit!" He roared. I was kind if scared of his temper, but I let it go.

"Then there's the door!" I exclaimed, pointing towards it. He walked angrily towards the door, walking out. He slammed the door shut, and before I knew it he was.....Gone.

I felt tears prickle down my cheeks. Why am I crying? He's gone. Just like I wanted. I sighed, falling into my knees. Even though he was gone,no still felt hurt. I though it was stupid that I still was. I know Zayn has a big temper, yet I never thought I'd make him loose it. Never in a billion years. But it happened, and you know what? I don't care. He's gone now, and I don't need him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii. So this was a tense chapter. What did you think of it? Tell me!!! Anyways, sorry for aNy spelling mistakes. Stay beautiful- Vic