Chapter 4- I'll win your heart

(Zayn's POV)

It was The weekend. I slept in all day. My mum saw my report card that was mailed today. I was doing good in all subjects except History. Sure I got yelled at, but what can I do? I'm in love with my teacher. I can't pay attention.

That thing with Mr. Martin and her possibly going out went in my head. It got me more mad.

I groaned, getting up. I freshened up, fixing up my hair.

"Zayn, Zayn! Mum said you would take me shopping!".

I looked at my younger sister, Whaliya.

"No she didn't" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes she did! Please?? I have my own money, it will only be for a little bit I promise!! Please?".

I sighed "fine".

-at zeh mall-

I groaned while Whali took forever trying clothing at Urban Outfitters.

"Whali, I'm going to the Starbucks downstairs, meet me there when your done!" I yelled outside her try room.

"Okay!". Thank god, I ran outside.

I bought two lattes and found a seat. I waited for Whaliya to come back.

I looked around at the fellow shoppers. My eye caught in one person. No two. Mr. Martin and Ms. Brooks.

Envy boiled inside of me. I hated seeing them together. They must be dating.

She was laughing along to Mr. Martin. That should be me.....I know I'm her student and all but really. It's like I can't get away from her.

Whaliya came back "hi!". "Get your stuff we're going home". She looked surprised.

"But-" "I said were going home". She nodded, scared from my tone.

On the car ride home, I was furious. I can't let them be together. I don't have anything against them, I just...... I'm jealous. I want her to be mine. Only mine. I want to hold her. Get to know her....kiss her. Show her how much she means to me. I'll do anything.

I'll win her heart, one way or another. And I won't stop trying.

I know ur probably bored with the story, but it is just starting! Shit will get down. Stay beautiful. Superwoman out.