Chapter 11- Jealousy

(Zayn's POV)

I stayed in my room. It was Friday night. I really wanted to spend time with India. But she's out with Mr. Martin. I sighed. I hated that. What if he took her to a club? Or....or his house? And is touching her? Whatever he is doing, it better not be what I think he is doing. Because I swear I will kill him. I don't care if he's a teacher, I will kill him. He cannot lay one hand on Indi, she's mine. Even if no one knows, she is mine. 

I started smiling a bit. She is mine. I get to call her mine, not my teacher. She's my girlfriend. And I couldn't be happier. 

I told the lads that me and her were dating. They all were happy, but thought it was a bit weird. I admit, it would be. But I don't care. 

It was midnight, I decided to call her. I dialed her number, waiting for her sweet voice to take over.

"Hello?" I heard her say. I smiled

"Hey India".

"Hi Zaynie". I bluhsed, I love her nickname for me. 

"A-are you back?".

"Yeah, just got home. Why?".

"No reason I just um.....I was getting worried".

She giggled "Thats sweet Zayn. But I'll have you know there is nothing to worry about. Zander and I went to this restaurant. It was just as friends, nothing crazy happened".

"Did he touch you?".

She laughed "No Zayn, he didn't. I can promise you that".

I sighed in relief. We started talking about random things, staying up all night. I think we both fell asleep around 6 AM. That was the best night ever. 

-Monday-

(India's POV)

Once I made it to work, I went up to my first period class. It was about 7:30, school didn't start until 8:00. I just got my things and powerpoint ready. The door opened slowly, and Zander came into view. I smiled

"Hello!".

"Hey India. Hows you?".

"Im fine, thanks".

"Did you enjoy last night?".

"Yeah! Thank you for that, it was really nice".

"Im glad you liked it. So um....I kind of wanted to ask you something". He seemed a bit nervous. No, really nervous.

"Yeah sure, anything".

He walked a bit closer

"I just wanted to know um.....d-did you ever get those roses?".

I cleared my throat "Yes".

He smiled "That was from me".

I bit my lip. I thought it was Zayn...

"R-really? That was.....sweet".

"Really? I thought it was kind of cocky and um...look. Anyways I just wanted to know.....do you feel the same?".

He walked even closer, until there wasn't any space between us. He bit his lip, putting his hands on my waist, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I-I uh....um". Nothing came out.

"India, before you say no, I just want you to know. I really do like you. You seem like a one of a kind type of girl. I think your beautiful and so sweet. I just thought it would be nice if you know....you were my girlfriend".

I didn't know what to say. I mean I want to say no, but it would be mean. Should I just say I am dating someone? No then he'll ask who it is, and I don't want him to know. I'll get fired. 

"I-Im sorry Zander, I can't. I-I don't date those who I work with....Im sorry". He sighed

"Im so stupid".

"No, no, your not. I thought it was very sweet of you to give me those roses and say all that".

He smiled weakly "Thanks. I hope it doesn't....make anything weird?". I laughed shaking my head

"No, of course not".

His hands were still on my waist. To my surprise, the door opened, and I saw Zayn looking quite pissed.

Zander took his hands off of me "Hello there son".

He gritted through his teeth "Hi".

Zander cleared his throat "Well, I should give you time to get ready. Bye Zayn...bye India" he winked at me before leaving. Once the door closed, Zayn looked at me angry.

"What was that all about?!". I sighed, walking to him.

"It was nothing-"

"Don't lie to me! Why did he have his hands on you!?".

"Look.....he was trying to ask me to be his girlfriend, but I turned him down". 

"What? You did?".

"Yeah. I love you remember. I wouldn't ever do that to you, you know it. Im sorry". He sighed

"No babe, don't be. You didn't do anything wrong. Im sorry, I just thought I was gonna loose you".

"You never will. And I like it how you care about me so much. I love it when you get all jealous" I smiled, pecking his cheek. He smiled back, giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. I nuzled my head in his chest. 

"I find it so cute how Im taller than you" Zayn mumbled in my hair. I rolled my eyes

"Im not short, Im fun size".

"No your not".

"Yes I am".

"Whatever. now give me a kiss". I giggled and went on my tip toes, giving him a kiss on the lips, which made me melt a little with the touch of his lips on mine.

"See, if you weren't short, you wouldn't have to go on your tippy toes to kiss me".

"Im not short!".

"Yes you are, and I love it that way". I blushed, hitting his chest

"You annoy me". 

"Whatever shorty".

Thank you for the comments! Keep em coming! Stay beautiful. Superwoman out.