Chapter 39- Tattle Tale

A/N I absolutely hate school I got an annoying teacher with a weird nose and a strict army guy who needs anger management as a history teacher do u feel my pain

(Zayn's POV)

I was feeling super tired today. I couldn't sleep all night because I couldn't stop texting India, and because of that I was late to class. And Mrs. Leon wanted to make a big deal in front of the whole class about it. I slipped breakfast, so I have a headache and my stomach hurt. Thank god lunch is next period, and maybe I can sneak in the teachers lounge to hang out with India.

"And so conflicts can r-". The bell rang before my teacher can finish. Inside I was cheering. "Okay class, don't forget to finish your essays! They count a lot in your grade!". I groaned as I walked out of class. The essay is due tomorrow and I haven't even started. This isn't my day.

I walked up to Liam at his locker. He was stuffing books into his bag, a bunch of textbooks that he doesn't even need.

"Chill, your not a 7th grader, you don't need to fill your bag so much. It's the end of the year, we're not gonna learn much". He rolled your eyes.

"You were like this last year don't forget". I smirked at his remark.

"Anyways, did y-".

"Zayn Malik please report to the principals office, immediately". Everyone in the hall including Liam looked at me. I was almost never called to the principals office. Only once, but now it kind of scared me. I was really terrified why they want to call me. Did I do something wrong? I know I'm probably going to get in trouble since this is the worst Monday ever for me.

"What's going on?" Liam asked, locking his locker.

"I don't know...".

"I'm sure it's not bad. Don't worry, just go. Ill save you a seat at lunch". Liam try's really hard to get all 4 of us not to worry, but it never works. I was sweating now.

I made my way to the main office, and once I entered I got a bunch of dirty looks from the people in the office. I wasn't getting a good feeling. I was getting anxiety now.

I pushed the cold hard door and made my way in the principles room. The room was freezing since they use the most air conditioning in the whole school.

I almost fainted seeing India and Principal Cruz sitting down. Cruz motioned the seat next to India. I nervously sat down.

"What's going on?" I whispered to India while Cruz wasn't looking.

"I don't know". Her voice was shaky. Cruz turned back around, eyeing us both. He had a cold look on his face.

"I'm sure you know why I called you two in here". My heart thumped fast, I could hear it.

"N-No sir" I spoke. He now looked at me.

"Really? Haven't you been doing something with someone lately?". I grasped my chair. Me and India didn't say a word. He stomped a fist on the table making us jump.

"I've heard that you two have been in an relationship" he snapped. My heart jumped.

"What? We don't have a relationship. The only one we have is a teacher student one" India said confidentially.

"Ms. Brooks don't lie to me. I am talking about a boyfriend girlfriend relationship-".

"Listen Mr. Cruz, I respect you a lot, but this is a load of-".

"Watch your language Malik". I cleared my throat.

"We're not dating". He nodded. It made me think that he probably believes us, but I was wrong.

"I've had 4 people come up to me and report to me that they've caught you to hugging and kidding in the school building. AND, that you had a sexual intercorse in Ms. Brooks apartment. Zayn had been getting good grades, and I can see why".

"That isn't true! I don't know who told you, but it isn't true!!" India yelled.

"MS. BROOKS YO-".

"WE AREN'T DATING! I WOULDN'T DATE MY STUDENTS!". I pursed my lips. I knew India was making it bad, and I know who tattled.

"Excuse me? You have no right to yell". She cleared her throat, sitting back.

"Zayn, I have recognized you two have been spending a lot of time together. The day I walked in class I knew I interrupted something".

"But-".

"Your expelled". My heart pumped the blood faster around my body. It was like the walls were caving in.

"What? You can't do that to him!" India defended.

"Your fired".

"What?".

"You are fired. I want you two out if this school immediately". I had a tight grasp in my throat. I wasn't sure how to respond.

"Please Mr. Cruz, we promise we won't do it again" I said.

"Look. It is a rule that teachers can't be close to students like that. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them". He took out some papers.

"Ill alsi be calling your parents. You two are not to see each other ever, understood?". Im cooked. I looked at India, and she looked at me. What are we going to do?

Hi. I'm sorry I don't update it's just I have two other stories and school. IM having a bad time right now, so it's going to be slow updates. I promise on the weekend ill update a lot. Zander is coming soon stay beautiful- Vick