Chapter 1- First Day of School

A/N Hi there! This isn't my first story, I've written 4 stories on my other website www.Quotev.com/ZaynLovesVictoria. Please check them out! Thanks for clicking this story, I hope you'll like it!! Don't forget to comment, follow, and vote. ♥♥♥

(Zayn's POV)

I walked into the belly of the beast, that is my school. God I hate this place. Just as I thought summer would never end, it does. I mean sure, Im mostly a straight A student, but I still hate waking up early, having to face all the people I hate, and some teachers are really annoying. The only teacher I do like Is my last History Teacher, Mr. Martin. He was a pretty cool guy, everyone loved him.

I walked to my locker. I accidentally tripped on some bastards backpack, and fell foward. Great. I felt myself fall on something..........no someone.

I groaned and opened my eyes, meeting a set of sparkly brown ones. I was speechless as you can say. The girl was....kind of cute. She was really small, as in pretty short, and looked really nervous. I guess she was a new student, and this was her first day. She looked around my age.

I really wanted to get to know her, kind of show her around. But that was my mate, Liam's job. Well that sucked.

I realized, I was staring at her for too long. She was blushing madly. I was making her...blush? That's a first. Mostly girls just talked to me just to do 'you know what'. They all were hoes. But she was different. I found it cute she was blushing.

I looked down, and saw she was wearing a dress. And since I fell on her, it rinded up until you can see her underwear. Oh god.

I got up and gave her a hand. She quickly got up, letting her dress fall back down. She's gonna think Im a perv now.

"Im really sorry, I should've watched where I was going" I said. She just looked down, blushing, all shy and stuff.

"I-it's okay". I scaratched my neck, as she looked around the hallway. Her books and papers were all over the floor.

" Oh here" I said, crouching down to gather her books. I got them together, and gave it to her.

"Thanks". I nodded "It's no problem". I wanted to talk more, but the first period bell rang. So much for a first impression.

Mr. Martin walked down towards us "Ah, Ms. Brooks! It's great to finally meet you!". She smiled slightly, not really saying anything. I could see her fiddling around with her small hands.

He looked at me and smiled "And I see you've met Zayn. He's a great straight A student, you'll love this guy". She still didn't say anything, just nodded towards me. Well no duh, I just saw her underwear. She's embarressed.

"Now run along Zayn, don't wanna be late for your first day! Get to class!". I nodded, and ran to the classroom door.

"DON'T DO DRUGS!" he yelled. I laughed, nodding. I smirked, remembering the hello kitty panties that Brooks girl had. I looked at her, and our eyes met. I gave her a wink, before walking into Home Ec.

-Lunch-

"So lads, how was your first day?" Harry asked. I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to talk about it. It was sort of embarressing.

"Well in Math class-" "Shut up Liam no one cares" Louis cut off. Liam looked a bit offened, then laughed a little.

"I got Mr. Martin again, damn I love that guy" Niall smiled. I got a bit jealous, I don't have him this year, it was some other teacher for History. I don't remember who, I didn't check.

"I got Eleanor in all my classes!" Louis smiled. Eleanor was Louis sweetheart. They've been dating since like forever.

"I got a job this morning" Harry said "My neighboor has these cute kids, about 5 or 6 years old, and needed someone to babysitt. So I said I would do it, and she's paying me 15 dollars an hour".

"That's a lot, can you take me shopping Hazza?" Louis asked.

"No".

"Why? WE'RE BESTIES!".

I laughed, concentrating at my sandwhich. They all snapped their heads my direction.

"What?".

"How was your morning? Anything intersting happen?" Liam asked. I shrugged "Nah, not really".

"Really? No new cuties you've seen today?" Harry asked. I shook my head, obviously liying. I didn't want to talk about Brooks, I wanted to get her myself. If I told them, they would run after her. And besides, I would have to explain how we met, it would be weird.

-Eigth Period-

School was almost over for the day, hurray. Thank god I have next period free. I can sleep in the bathrooms stall. I walked into History class, finding the only seat available for me was in the front. I sighed. I hate sitting in the front.

Everyone chatted with others, me greeting the people next to me. The door finally opened, and everyone hushed. It was Mr. Martin and that Brooks girl.

"Hello class, meet your new teacher Ms. Brooks".

.....Wait........she's my history teacher?

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Please comment, vote, follow, and shit. Stay beautiful. Superwoman out :)