Chapter 19- Winter Wonderland

A/N did u see zayns new tatt

(India's POV)

I sat at the edge of the bed, thinking over everything. I cannot believe he brought me here. In New York. The place my parents died. The place where I never wanted to visit. The place all those memories took place. Was this some sort of joke to him? I'm supposed to be in Bradford right now, spending New Years Eve there. But no, I'm here. In a place where I don't wanna be in. Zayn finally came in with out luggage. I kept my head faced down at my lap. 

"You know I saw this hotel is close to Time Square. Wanna go?". I didn't reply. He sighed deeply, sitting down next to me. "Look Indie, I know your mad. But please. I brought you here to help you get over your fear". 

"You didn't have to do that". After a long while, he spoke up again.

"I had to. I care about you Indie. Why is it a problem if I do this?". 

"Why? Zayn, I'm not just some kid who's afraid of snow. I just have.....really bad memories of it".

"I know you do. I just wanna help you get over it. Can't I just-"

"I wanna go to Bradford" I cut off. He chewed his lip. 

"India-"

"I. Want. To. Go. Home". 

He sighed again, nodding slowly. 

"Fine. We'll get on the plane to Bradford. Tomorrow". 

I started tearing up. "I wanna go home now". 

"Just relax now" he said, making me lay down. He pulled the covers over me. I drifted away to sleep since I had a bad jet leg. But I couldn't really sleep. Zayn said he was going to go search plane tickets. I bit my lip. I felt bad. I mean, he was just trying to help, and here I just deny it. He didn't know how I don't really like New York. I was acting like such a bitch. Zayn is sweet and caring, I shouldn't act like that with him. 

I turned to my right, seeing Zayn next to me, on the laptop. He was looking for tickets online. I sat up, and closed his laptop. He looked at me confused. "What was that for?".

"Zayn. I appreciate you bringing me here......I think I do wanna stay here". His smile appeared again. 

"Really?". 

"Yeah...I mean you are helping. I think it's very.....sweet you brought me here just for this". He leaned down and kissed me lightly, which didn't fail to make me melt. His kisses always made me melt. His hand went under my shirt, on my stomach, still connecting his lips onto mine. Once he was finished, we both pulled away, gasping for air. 

"Come on, it's not that hard" Zayn said "Just hold my hand". I nodded, tightly grasping Zayn's hand. It fit perfectly, which made me giggle a bit.

"What's so funny?" he asked. I shook my head, and he walked outside with me. It was a winter wonderland. Snow covering everything. To the street lights to the trees. 

"It's pretty" I said, looking around. 

"Yeah, see. Nothing scary". I nodded, trying to put one foot on the snow. I felt like a kid. "Good your doing it...". Once my feet touched the snow, it slushed and I slipped. Zayn caught me immediately, smirking.

"Don't worry, I got you. Come on, baby steps". He put one arm on my waist, and the other holding my hand.

"I can't do it" I sighed "I can't".

"Yes you can. Look at me".

"Zayn-"

"Just look at me". I hesitated, but looked up at him. His eyes caught mine, and I stared at them. It made me feel safe and protected. After a while, I didn't realize I was walking on snow.

"Your doing it! Now I'm going to let go".

No!" I exclaimed "I-"

It was too late. He let go. I gasped, looking down at the snow. I couldn't believe it. I was on snow. Never in a million years would I thought it would happen. Zayn stood at the end of the side walk, opening his arms for a hug. I laughed, and ran to him. I was now RUNNING on snow. Once I got to him, he secured his grasp on me, and spun me around, repetitively kissing my cheek.  

"You did it!". I smiled.

"I did! Thank you!". Before I knew it a cold icy ball of snow went into the back of my jacket. I gasped, seeing Zayn's hand with another snowball. 

"You idiot!" I yelled. I made a snowball quickly and threw it at him, but missed. 

"Missed!". I rolled my eyes, making another one, running to him with it. This time, I grabbed him, and shoved it down his shirt. He gasped, squeezing my arm. His face looked funny, his mouth in a O.

"Your going to pay for that!" he growled. I ran away from him, running back to the hotel, laughing as he tried to catch up.