Chapter 29- Waliyha and Safaa

A/N omg bse r u guise ok

(Zayn's POV)

I was in the living room, laying down on my back on the couch. My hands were up, holding my phone. I was texting India, we were planning on doing something later. It was the weekend. I wanted to take her out to a nice place for dinner. I kept hearing screaming from upstairs. I groaned, annoyed. I was home alone with Waliyha and Safaa, babysitting them. 

"Can you guys keep it down up there?!" I yelled "I'm doing something!". I looked back at my phone, seeing Indie already texted me something. 

Sorry babe, I gtg. I'm really tired, I wanna take a nap. By xx- India

I frowned and replied. 

Okay. Love you, sleep tight ♥- Me

I put the hone on my chest, and closed my eyes, deciding to take a nap too. It's been a long Friday. I felt a hot heaving breathe over my face. I opened my eyes, seeing big brown eyes looking down at me. I took time to adjust, realizing it was my little sister, Safaa. I sat up, startled. 

"Safaa, what are you doing?" I asked, a bit grouchy. I didn't mean to sound mean to her, I act like this a lot when I'm tired. She sat down next to me, looking over my phone. 

"Who's India and why do you love her?" she asked in her little 10 year old voice. I shook my head. 

"Nobody. Shouldn't you be asleep?''.

"It's 6 PM, I didn't even have dinner yet. So who is she?". 

"None of your business, now go upstairs". She frowned. 

"But I wanna know who she is. I promise, I won't tell Mum or Daddy". 

"Yes you will, now go upstairs". 

"Can't, Waliyha said not to come in her room".

I sighed in frustration. "Can I go in your room?" she asked. 

"No Saf, you'll touch my stuff. Besides, it's not her room, you guys share it". She pouted a cute little pout that made me go crazy. See, she does these things with her eyes, and her lips curl in a frown and it makes me do whatever she wants. I looked away. 

"If you wanna know who she is, or go in my room, it's a no for both". She groaned. 

"Well at least tell Wali to stop being mean to me". I sighed, getting up, along with her. We ran up the stairs, into the girls room. I opened the door, seeing Wali on the computer, with headphones in her ears. I rolled my eyes, walking towards her. I pulled her headphones off forcefully. She jerked. 

"Owe? What the hell Zayn!?". 

"Can you stop being such a dick head? Let Safaa in the room, your not the queen of the house". She scuffed, but I ignored. "Clean up the room too, it's messy in here". I Was going to leave, until I heard four words come out of Safaa's mouth. 

"Zayn has a girlfriend". I turned around, staring down at her, trying not to blush. 

"Oh...My god! You have a girlfriend?!" Wali yelled at the top of her lungs. I ran up to her, slapping my hand over her mouth. 

"Be quiet, Mum or Dad are coming home soon!". Her eyes turned dark. 

"You have a girlfriend.....Mum won't even let me have a boyfriend and I'm 15!". 

"You don't need one, now bye" I said, turning around. Safaa stopped me. 

"She has a pretty name". 

"What's her name Safaa?" Wali asked. 

"India". She awed. 

"That's a pretty name". I nodded. 

"Okay thanks, bye". Wali grabbed my arm. I groaned again, knowing what she would ask. 

"Do Mum and Dad know? When will we meet her?". 

"No, and not very soon" I said, pulling my hand away. 

"Why? Does she live far away?" Safaa asked. 

"No Wall, she lives around downtown". 

"Isn't that a dangerous place?". I nodded, scratching my neck. 

"Well, I'm going". 

"Wait!" Safaa yelled. 

"Ugh! What now?!". I was really aggravated. 

"You love her?" she asked. I found my self smiling, my tense shoulders relaxing, my anger going away. "Yes, of course I love her. As much as I love you". She smiled wide. 

"That's sweet, I didn't know a dork like you would even have a girlfriend" Wali stated. I decide not to argue, and just leave the room. But I kept smiling on the way to the kitchen. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO FUCKERS I FUCKING UPDATED SO FUCKING COMMENT OMG. STAY BEAUTIFUL-VIC