Chapter 7- You are my cinema

(Zayn's POV)

I was so tired. Last night, I started writing a song. It was about you know who. I couldn't help it. What is she making me do? 

I could watch you for a lifetime, you're my favorite movieA thousand endings, you mean everything to meI never know what's coming, forever fascinatedHope you don't stop running, to me 'cause I'll always be waiting

You are a cinema, I could watch you foreverAction, thriller, I could watch you foreverYou are a cinema, a Hollywood treasureLove you just the way you are

I sang it in my head. I wasn't done with it yet.

It was December, really cold and stuff. It was snowing today. I loved snow, it was pretty. I sighed as the eighth period bell rang. 

"What's wrong mate?" I heard Liam walk up behind me. "Oh heay...and nothing. Just got a lot on my mind".

"Yeah, you seem really distracted". 

"Really? You can notice?".

"Yeah. Seems as if you like someone".

Liam Payne. the only guy who can read me like a book.

I sighed. Might as well tell him.

"I do".

"wow. Really? Who is it? Is she pretty?".

"Very".

"what's her name?".

I can't tell him. He'll be disgusted.

"Um....India. Her name is India".

"That''s beautiful. Well hey, if this India girl can mess with your head, then I guess she's a charmer".

"what are you saying?" I asked.

"Im saying go for it. You can't wait. If you wait, she'll be gone. Say what you need to say now". I smiled

"Thanks. Your right. I'll see you around mate".

I need to tell her. But I can't now......maybe after school. I can't hold it in too long. 

Walking into History, Ms. Brooks greeted me with a smile. I smiled back, dying inside. 

"Zayn, can I talk to you for a sec?". I nodded "Sure".

"Well your grades have been dropping Zayn. Im getting really worried, I thought you were doing good. I just wanted to know if you were okay". 

Crap. "Im great, don't worry. Just um, my older sister Doniya left for University, and I have to take care of my other sisters since my parents work 24/7. I just get carried away with them". Well it was sort of true.

she sighed in relief "Thats fine sweetheart. Thank you for telling me. Maybe you can try to balance out studying and babysiting?". I nodded

"I'll try". She smiled again, and I walked back to my seat. I blushed a bit. She called me sweetheart. 

-After school-

Im gonna do it. Im going to tell her. I was outside, in the cold. I saw Ms. Brooks walk outside to her car. I smiled, trying to get to her. But I stopped. She looked kind of scared. Of...the snow? I saw Mr. Martin guide her to her car. Once they got there, she smiled and thanked him. His hands were still on her waist. To make it worse, she kissed his cheek........

I couldn't take it. I couldn't believe it. My heart fell to my stomach, and I felt anger rush over. why can't that be me? Why can't she see how I feel when she smiles at me. How I weeken to my knees when  she touches me. How much she means to me? I shook my head, and walked home.

No matter what though, Im still madly in love with her.

(India's POV)

I stood outside. It was snowing. I thought the weather man said it wouldn't? I stood frozen. I was scared, I can't do it. I can't drive home either. I started feeling cold tears on my cheeks. All these flash backs. Of when at three AM we got a call from the airport. How it was on the news the next day. How I was only 16, skylar was only 11 and Violet was only 7. How upset they were. How they ran to me, how they cried on my laps. How I held them, promosing I will be there with them no matter what. 

I remember how they slept with me in my room. How instead of fighting with them, I acted like a mother. I sighed. I hope Skylar would do the same....

The snow scared me, knowing something might happen to me. I saw Mr. Martin walk towards my way, his smile going away. 

"What's wrong love?". 

"I-I can't...I-Im scared of snow". That sounded dumb. He grabbed me by my waist "Here, let me help". He guided me to my car. 

I did it. But I was still scared. "I-I can't drive....something will h-happen".

He smiled friendly "Don't worry. we'll get you home fast and safe. I'll drive". This was too much to ask. I kissed his cheek without thinking. 

He blushed a little. "T-thank you". He nodded, and he led me to the passangers seat.

On the way there, he held onto my hand tight, making me relax. 

"Why are you scared of snow? I mean it's not weird, I have a student, Liam Paybe, he's scared of Spoons. But what's with you and snow?". I looked down.

"No, wait, you don't need to tell me if it makes you upset India".

"No, it's fine. Your my friend you should know. ......My parents died in a p-plane crash from a blizzard. N-now I am scared if something will happen to me in...snow". 

He nodded, understandingly. 

"Im sorry".

"Don't be. thank you for helping". He gave me a small smile.

(Zayn's POV)

"India?" Louis asked. I nodded. Liam told everyone about my little 'crush'. "that's a great name". 

"Yeah.....she's great". 

"India......" Harry said, scratching his head "That's that new hot History teachers name. Ms. Brooks". 

"Yeah, she's really hot huh" Niall agreed. I tensed up "Shut up". 

They all looked at me, surprised. 

"You like a History Teacher?" Liam asked. I sighed and nodded "Don't hate me".

"We don't hate you! Your Zayn. And you know what? So what if you like a teacher? You love her so much, you write a song about her, you think about her, then you are in love. Go to her" Louis said. 

"It's not that easy" I said "Mr. Martin has his hands all over her". They smirked "What we're hearing is your jealous?".

I rolled my eyes "No". 

"Yeah you are!" Louis laughed.

"I guess I am....". 

"So what are you going to do?" Niall asked.

"Nothing. She doesn't like me, she likes Mr. Martin. I need to forget about her". 

They all looked at each other.

"Whatever helps" Liam nodded "Just remember, we're here supporting you no matter what".

They are the greatest friends. But I was being honest about that 'forget' thing. I need to stop liking her. I need to stop seeing her everyday. Thats it. I'm not even gonna come to class anymore. She obviously won't notice. 

COMMENT BITCH! VOTE BITCH! COME ON BITCH! Stay beautiful Superwoman out.