Chapter 14- I promise

(A/N Hello my little sexy mofo's. So I know I haven't been updating for like shit like a month so I'm fucking sorry. I thought no one liked this story so Im like "Eh". BUT I IS BACK! So shut up and enjoy)

(Zayn's POV)

I got up from the bed and stretched, yawinging. I decided to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. Indie was already in the bathroom, taking a shower. I walked down to the kitchen, seeing breakfast was already made. I smiled seeing Skylar setting up the table. 

"Did you do all this?" I asked her, sitting down. She nodded, giving me a sly smile. "India usually makes us our meals, but since she isn't gonna stay here for long, I thought I should make it". I picked up my fork and ate a bite of the pancakes. It melted in my mouth, leaving a sweet taste. 

"It's delicious". "Thank you Zayn, your a sweetheart". I smiled to myself. I'm glad she likes me. 

"Oh and by the way" she said, "If you ever make India upset, I'll take a scissor and cut your balls off. You understand? I'll make your life hell. Treat her like a princess, alright? If she ever cries heartbroken, you better run cuz I'll get you". She had a serious facial expression. I cleared my throat

"Um o-okay". She studied my face a little "Good". India walked down, and Skylar smiled. "India! Morning!". She smiled back, walking up to us 

"Hey! You two chatting?". Skylar nodded, putting a hand on my shoulder "Yeah! I was just telling Zayn how happy I am that you two are dating!". She awed "Well that's great, I'm happy you two are getting along". India walked to the counter to get a glass. Skylar glanced up at me and mouthed 'I'm watching you'. 

I sat silently, eating my food. I could still feel Skylar's eyes on me. I had a knot in my stomach. I know that I'll never hurt India, but if I do what will she do? Does she not trust me with her sister? 

-Afternoon- 

"Hey! Can we go somewhere today?" Violet asked. I thought Violet was adorable. She's so small and cute. Like a miniture version of India. 

"We can go to the beach" Sky said. I bit my lip. I never really liked beaches. You had to swim in it, and I wasn't a big fan of swimming. I guess I was....scared? I don't know. I just never liked them. 

"Yeah! That sounds like a great idea. Zayn you wanna go?" India asked, flashing me a smile. I shook my head "Nah, I-" "Oh come on Zayn!" Violet wined, tugging on my shirt "It'll be fun!". I saw a glimmer in the little girls eyes. I sighed. I can never say no to those eyes. 

"Fine. I'll go". 

"Perfect! I'll go get ready!" India said, running to her room. They alll left, putting on their swimsuits. I just put on swimming shorts, and sat on the living room couch, waiting for them to come. I thought about what Skylar said. Treat her like a princess, alright? That's what I'll do. I don't want to loose India. She seems......different. More different than other girls. She's more special. I love her with all my heart. I promise I'll never make her cry. If she ever does cry.......I'll make her feel better. 

The three girls walked down, wearing their little outfits. I felt a bit weak to my knees. India looks beautiful in her swimsuit. 

"Are you ready to go?" she asked, snapping me out of trance. "Uh yeah". She smiled, seeing me blush a little, and held my hand, walking outside. My heart fluttered at her touch. The things this woman does to me. 

Miami weather was really nice. I was used to the cold snow in London during December, but here it's like Summer will never end. The warm breeze flew by, the sun shined on us all, and the ocean was blueish green glimmering at the sun's rays. 

The breeze went through India's hair, making her look twice as beautiful. I smiled. India looked at me, seeing my big smile. 

"hat are you smiling about?". I wrapped my arm around her waist "I'm just lucky to have someone as beautiful as you". She giggled "Thanks Malik, I can say the same to you". 

"I'm not beautiful, I'm handsome". "Same thing". "No, handosme sounds more masculine". "Maybe your just not masculine". I gasped jokingly. 

Skipping foward to the night, in all today was fun. It couldn't have been better. Swimming wasn't that scary, I just needed to loosen up. And I had India to help me with that. Right now, we were watching the pretty fireworks being displayed on the beach. I sat on my towel, with India next to me, leaning on my shoulder. 

I played with her hair a little, until something came in my mind. Where are India's parents? Don't I have to meet them? Where are they? I looked down at her, coming close to her eat

"Indie? When will I get to meet your parents?". She didn't say anything. She just sat froze on the spot, like this was an uncomfortable topic to talk about. I bit my lip. I did something wrong, didn't I? 

"Indie?". Still nothing. I saw a teardrop trail down her cheeks. I wiped it away and kissed her cheek softly. "Sweetie? Are you okay?". 

Her facial expression was hurt. Sort of hard to read. She got up, leaving me on the floor "I'm gonna go walk around a bit". And with that she walked away. What did I do? I just asked her a question. Does he rparents not like me? The fact that I'm her student? Is that it? 

I was annoyed by my curiosity. I couldn't stand the fact that India might be upset. I got up, and tried looking for her. Bumping into a lot of people who were walking by. I finally found her, seeing her sitting on the benches. She looked down at her flip flops, sniffling. I pouted, and walked toawards her. I sat down next to her, putting my hand on hers. 

"I'm sorry....". That's all I could say. Well what can I say? She sighed deeply "No, don't be. You don't even know what went wrong..". "Can you tell me why your upset though?". She bit her lip, looking like she didn't want to talk about it. 

"Um.......a long time ago.....my parents were visiting me and my sisters for Christmas. On Christmas Eve, their plane crashed.....from a snowstorm. That was a terrible Christmas. I.....Now I have this strange fear of snow..". 

That explained that day with her and Mr. Martin. I suddenly felt the pain she did. My Uncle died not long ago, and it was pretty painful. I sighed and gave her a hug, kissing her forehead. 

"I'm sorry.....I didn't know. That's....scary. But listen......you have me, okay? I'll take care of you. I'll protect you. I'll risk anything for you. Okay?". 

She smiled a little, looking up at me. "Thanks Zayn. That really makes me feel better. I...I love you". 

I kissed her lips softly "................I love you too. Forever and Always. I promise".