Chapter 14

-Amber-

JJ told Morgan and Garcia, that we would meet them at the BAU. They told us good bye and walk to their car. "Amber, can you go get ready?" I nod as I walk up the stairs. I went straight into one of the bathrooms. I brush my hair then jump into the shower. I start to sing.

"Come on skinny love just last the year." I stop singing when I got out. I pull on a pair of jeans and a supernatural t-shirt. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. I brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom. I saw JJ in a black shirt and a white nice shirt. She straighten her hair.

"Ready?" I nod my head as I walk down the stairs.

"Just need to put my shoes on." I pull my convers on. 'Crap need my necklace.' I thought as I ran upstairs and grab my necklace from the nightstands. I grab my side bag. I put one of my books in it. 'Just in case.'

"Come on Amber." I ran down the stairs and past JJ to the front door. I open the front door and walk to the car. She lock the house and follow me to the car. I climb into the passenger seat. She jump into the driver seat and start the car.  "Pink or black eye peas?" She said. I rose my eyebrows.

"Pink" She smiled at me as she put the cd in.

"I dance around this empty house." She starts to sing. I laugh."

Tear us down

Throw you out

Screaming down the halls

Spinning all around and now we fall

Pictures framing up the past

Your taunting smirk behind the glass

This museum full of ash

Once a tickle

Now a rash" JJ turn up the volume. 

"Come on Amber. It's your part." I shook my head.

"This used to be a fun house" I shook my head but starts to sing.

"But now it's full of evil clowns

It's time to start the countdown

I'm gonna burn it down

Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, fun." We both start to sing together and dance.

"Echoes knocking on locked doors

All the laughter from above

I'd rather from above

Than in this haunted memory

I've called the movers

Called the maids

We'll try to exorcise this place

Drag my mattress to the yard

Crumble tumble house of cards

[Chorus x2]

I'm gonna burn it down

Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, fun

Oh, I'm crawling through the doggy door

My key don't fit my lock no more

I'll change the drapes

I'll break the plates

I'll find a new place

Burn this * down" We got to the building. She kills the engine.

"Aw come on it got the good part." She smiles at me.

"I know maybe we can jam out later." I laugh at her. We walk to the elevator. Reid and Garcia were walk to it to with a person following them. I look behind us and saw another guy following us. I push myself into JJ a bit and nod to the guys. JJ shook her head. We all got into the elevator. I push the button for our floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else likes Pink 's song funhouse? Hope you like it.

Peace out peers.