Chapter 16

-Amber-

I woke up the next morning in the car. I roll my eyes. I jump out of the car and walk into the car. "Really JJ?" I yell when I walk in.

"I see that someone is awake." She said from the couch. She had her coffee in her hands. I jump into the love seat.  "Do you sleep well?" I made a face to her.

"Yes I did. The best in awhile." I said. She smiles. "Do you have to work today?" She nods her head.

"At ten." I look at the clock and saw that it was only 7.

"I call the shower." I said as I run up the stairs. I walk into the bathroom. I strip and jump into the shower. I start to sing Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani. I look at my right side and saw that it was a little bruised. I shook my head.

When I got done, I pull a towel around me and walk out of the shower. I walk to my room and pull the door open. I walk in and shut the door with my foot. I pick out jeans and a Percy Jackson Camp Half-Blood shirt. I put my hair into a side braid. I look at my clock and saw that it was only 7:45. I walk down the stair and into the kitchen. "Do we have Lucky Charms?"

"I think so." JJ replied. I start to look for my Lucky Charms. I finally found the box.

"I found it." I sing. JJ just laughs. I pour myself a bowl and walk to the table.

"Hey sis."

"Yes." I say with cereal in my mouth. JJ stood up and walk to me. She gave me a look like something is about to go down. "I didn't do it." She looks surprise.

"What?" 'Oh good.' I thought.

"Nothing." She shook her head.

"Okay. For right now I am going to act like I didn't hear that." 'Yes' I thought. "Well do you want to go hang out with Garcia today?" I look at her.

"Okat. I thought that I was in trouble." She smiles. I stood up and walk to the kitchen. I put the my bowl in the sink. I walk back to see that JJ already went upstairs.

--

"Do you watch Doctor Who?" I shook my head. I was with Garcia in her office. We were talking about different TV shows.

"What how do you not watch Doctor Who?"

"Umm I don't." Her face was priceless.

"Okay we are going to have a sleepover and watch Doctor Who." I laugh.

"Okay. Do you watch Supernatural?" She shook her head.

"What?" She smiles at me. "Are you joking?"

"No. I haven't seen it." I stop spinning in my chair as I look at her. She had her hair in a weird hair thing. I pick up one of her many stuff animals and through it at her. She scoot to a side on her chair so it miss her. I stuck my tongue out at her. She just laughs at my silliness. I grab another stuff animal and act like I through it at her. She again slid to her right side. I smile. Then really through it at her and it hits her in the head.

"Hey." I laugh as she looks at me weirdly. "That's it." She grabs a stuff animal and this is how are stuff animal fight starts. We were laughing. There was a knock on the door. I look at Garcia. She puts her finger on her lip signaling me to stop laughing.

"Who is it?"

"It's Morgan." Her eyes lit up and smile at me. She points to the door and the stuff animals. I nod.

"Come in my hunk." As soon as he walk in, he gets hit with stuff animals. He looks at us with the 'Really' look. I start to laugh as well as Garcia. He just shook his head.

"I am sorry." I said innocently. He smiles at me. I stop laughing.

"It's okay princess." He said with a smirk. I glare and through a stuff animal at his face. I start to laugh again. He roll his eyes. "JJ wants you." I shook my head as I stood up.

"See you in a bit Garcia." She smiles at me. I walk past Morgan and get hit with a stuff animal in the face. I glare at him. He put his hands up. I laugh. I walk down the hall to the bull pin and past the desks. I walk up the stairs the JJ's office. I knock.

"Come in." I open the door to see JJ talking to a lady who look important. The lady stood up and walk to me. She put her hand out and shook my hand.

"Hello Amber. I am Erin Strauss. Hotch's boss."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no what does Strauss want? We shall know in the next chapter maybe.

Hope you like it.