Chapter 18 part four

I was sitting in Morgan's seat while Garcia was pacing back and forth. Reid was at his desk while Garcia was talking to him about his mom. "She's ok ... Your mom.  Agents picked her up. She's flying here right now."

"I forgot she used to always read me this poem. It's funny isn't ?"

"Funny." Garcia question him.

"I should have realized sooner. Nobody knows things like the fact that JJ collects butterflies except for me.

"I did." I said softly. Garcia laughs. Reid rolls his eyes.

"People tell me their secrets all the time. Think it's because they know I don't have anyone to betray them to... except my mother." I roll Morgan's chair over to Reid's desk." I tell her pretty much everything."

"I don't think anyone would mind."

"Do you know that I write her a letter every day?"

"Awe."

"That's nice."

"It depends on why I write her."

"What do you mean?" I look at him.

"I write her letters so I won't feel so guilty about not visiting her. Did you know that Schizophrenia is genetically passed?" I look at Garcia.

-time skip-

I was twirling around in a chair while Garcia was on her computer. The phone starts to ring. "Garcia and Amber."

"Hey, it's Morgan."

"Morgan." I cheered as I stop spinning.

"Derek, what do you need?"

"Garcia, I need information on an adoption."

"Name?"

"Adopted name is Rebecca Bryant, birth name is Garner."

"Where?"

"Somewhere around South Boston, Virginia, 13 years."

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"I'll try just the name with a wider search. Ok, there's a Rebecca Garner who was adopted by a Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Bryant on December four, 1993, in Clark County, Nevada."

"Wait. Nevada?" JJ ask.

"That's what it says. The rest is sealed."

"Garcia, unseal it, I need to know what happened to that girl's family to cause her to need adopting." Morgan commanded.

"Ok, I'll work on it." She hung up. My stomach growl.

"I am going to look for a snack." Garcia nods while staring into the computer. I jump up and skip to the kitchen. I notice that Reid was standing there making his normal coffee. I smile at him. He shook his head at me. "Reid, why do you hate me?" He look at me.

"I.."

"That's why you're so skinny, you know?" I jump. I turn around to see a lady with short blonde hair. She had a black dress with a grey cover over it. She look scared out of her wits. "Too much coffee." She points to the coffee.

"Thanks a lot, guys. I've got her." Reid steps toward her.

"You know I'm terrified of flying."

"I know, mom. I'm sorry." Reid just smiles. 'That's his mom.

"Well, then why did you have those fascists arrest me?" I giggle.

"Mom, they're not fascists, and you were not arrested. I'm trying to protect you."