Chapter 13

-Amber-

"Morgan I am sorry."

"For what?" He sat down beside me.

"For you having to chase me down. For crying in front of you." He chuckle. I was shock. 'Did he just laugh at me?' He stop laughing at me and smiles. "Why are you laughing at me?"

"You don't have to be sorry. Sometimes people need to be chase after." I shook my head. I laid my head on his shoulder. "I think Garcia is talking to JJ about the whole school problem, but If she not I will." I look up into his eyes. "But you have to be nicer to JJ. Remember she is your sister." I nod.

"Really?" I said.

"Yah. Princess." I look at him.

"Princess?"

"Garcia said it before and I wanted to give it a try." I laugh.

"So I should call you everything Garcia calls you." I rouse my eyebrows trying to keep a straight face.

"No now I have to think of a new nickname for you." I shook my head.

"No. I will just have to deal." I said with a laugh. He smiles at me.

"I think we should get back."

"I guess so." Morgan stood up and pulls me to my feet. He pulls me into a side hug. We walk out of the park. My feet were slapping on the ground. Morgan shook his head.

"Next time, you decide to run. Put on some shoes first." He starts to laugh.

"But that defeats the purpose."

"And that is?"

"I don't know..... yet." We made it back to JJ's neighborhood. A breeze blow by. 'Thank the gods that I put on my hoodie.' We walk in a nice silence all the back to JJ's and I guess now my house.' I stop before going in.

"It's okay." Morgan said in my ear as he push the door open. JJ and Garcia were sitting on the couch. I could tell that Garcia was trying to make JJ happy. "We are back." Morgan says. JJ jumps up and engulfs me in a bear hug.

"I am sorry." She look at me.

"It's okay JJ and I am also sorry." She smiled at me. 

"Oh thank god. You guys made up." Garcia said. I laugh at her. JJ's phone starts to ring.

"Yes. Okay we will be there in two hours." She puts her phone away. "That was Hotch. He has a case."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry .........Maybe (says with an evil grin) lol

Sorry that I haven't been updated because of school.  Peace out.

-Bookshifter