Chapter 6

-Amber-

After I call the police, I ran to the front door and down the stairs.'I can't be in there another minute. I sat down on the front steps. They show up after a couple of minutes with two ambulances. Sheriff Mills came running up to me. "Amber are you okay?" I nodded my head, not trusting myself to talk. Police ran past me in to the house. Sheriff Mills grab my hand and pull me up to my feet. He pull me into a hug.

"It's okay. You are safe now."He walk me to one of the ambulance. One of the paramedics look me.

"She is okay." She gave my a blanket. I sat down in the ambulance. I look at my house remembering so many things that happen here. The paramedics start to bring my parents out on the gurneys. They were covered with black blankets. I stood up quickly and almost ran to them but instead I ran into the house. I saw police men talking and looking at the blood on the floor. I ran up stairs and into my room. I slammed my door and fell onto my bed. I sob my heart out. 'I never felt so small. Not even in school.' I hear someone walk up the stairs.

"Amber please open the door."

"No go away." I said as I was crying. I heard Mills sigh.

"Can you pack a bag? You are going to stay with me tonight."

"I guess." I whisper. He sigh, but he walk away. I stood up and grab my bag. I put it on the bed and walk to my closet and grab a few shirts. I threw them to my bed as I walk to my dresser and grab some jean shorts with some underwear and socks. I walk back to my bag and shove everything into the bag. I grab two books from my bookshelf. Unwind and The Mortal Instruments. (If you have not read them you should they are really good.) I walk to the bathroom in the hallway. I grab my stuff from it and walk back. I also shove that into my bag. I look around my room and saw my locket on my dresser. 'Why didn't I put this on today.'

JJ got it for me for my birthday last year. She has the same one, but with mine I have a picture of her on one side and our parents on the other side. With hers she has me on one side and our parents on the other. I put it on.

I walk out of my room with my bag and walk down the stairs. I walk to Mills. "Hey lets go." I follow him to his Chevy truck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if he was the murder? I don't know maybe I will make him the murder.

Happy Tuesday but not to Supernatural people. I am sorry just had to do it. ( background music Heat of the moment) and who else got Sheriff Mills. I wanted to make her into a boy.