Chapter 17

-Amber-

{In Chapter 16

"Come in." I open the door to see JJ talking to a lady who look important. The lady stood up and walk to me. She put her hand out and shook my hand.

"Hello Amber. I am Erin Strauss. Hotch's boss."}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So your the team's supervisor." I said. She acts like I am a little child.

"Yes I am. Follow me Amber." I look at JJ. She nods. So I follow the Strauss lady to her office. She opens her door and motions for me to sit. She walks to her desk and sits down. She studies me. 'She trying to make me uncomfortable. That won't work.' I smile at her and lean back in my chair.

"So Amber, I am sorry about your loss." I nod my head and look down.

"May I say Miss Strauss? That this isn't about losing my parents. It's about something else."  She smiles.

"Well you are smart. I know that you are a Sophomore. You are only 11 though." I nod my head. " So, I was talking to JJ. She wants to take you on cases with the team." I look at her this was the first time I heard that. "But you are not old enough. Then she told me that you could help with the profile or with the child and parents." I look at her. "I don't know if I should permit it." She looks at me. "The case that with the CIA was only because that was on short notice. I am going to let you go on cases with the team and see how you do, well you know what would happen." 

"Yes ma 'dam." She smiles.

"You have good manners young lady." I smile at her. "The physical will be in two days. You are dismiss."

"Thank you." I stand up and shake Strauss's hand. I walk to the door and open it. I walk out and to the bull pin. I see Morgan making fun of Reid. I walk over to them. When Morgan saw me, he laugh.

"I see that you are alive." I roll my eyes at him and smirk at him. He just laugh at me. "What did she want?"

"I don't think I am suppose to tell you." I said. Morgan smiles. "Fine. She told me that I will be able to go on case with you guys."

"Well we could have another person on the team." He grabs my head and messes up my hair.

"Hey" I pull away and pull the hair tie from my hair. He laughs. Reid just shakes his head. I glare at Morgan. He smiles innocently. "Is that about the stuff animals?"

"Yes"

"Well you deserved it." I said then walk to JJ's office. "Bye Reid."

"Bye" He said. I knock on the door.

"Come in." I walk into the office. JJ like always is buried in files.

"You need help." She looks up.

"Not really. What did Strauss want?"

"Told me that I might be able to go with you guys to the cases." She nods and looks at the clock.

"Man it's already 6"

"Yah that's what happens when you work." She rolls her eyes.

"If you want, you can ask Morgan or Reid if they can give you a ride home? I am going to be here for awhile." I look at her.

"You sure. I can stay if you need company or help."

"Yah. I work faster when I don't have anyone by me. There is food in the cupboards."

"Um okay. I will ask Morgan. Bye sis." I shut the door. I walk to Morgan who move from Reid's desk to his desk. He was packing up to go home. "Hey Morgan can you drive me home? JJ is going to stay here for awhile."

"Sure. Hey have you ate yet?"

"No" He smile at me.

"Do you want to watch a movie and order pizza? If you like pizza."

"Yah and who doesn't like pizza."

"Okay lets go." I walk with him to the elevator and to his truck. We were quiet the whole way to JJ's house. Well I guess my house too. I jump out of his truck and walk to the house. I unlock the door and walk in with Morgan following me. "I am going to change." I walk up the stairs to my room.

"What kind of pizza do you like?" Morgan yell.

"Pepperoni" I yell back and walk into my room. I pull open my door and walk to my dresser. I got out a gray animal pj pants and a black tank top. I change my clothes and put my hair up in a braid. Then walk out and went down the stairs. Morgan was looking through the movies.

"I can't decide Harry Potter or The kings men?" I thought for a moment.

"The kings men." I said as I sat on the couch.

"Okay. I call in the pizza. They should be here in a little bit." I nod my head. I grab the couch's blanket. Morgan got up and put in the movie. He sat down next to me. I hit play when it came up. I lay back. Into thirty minutes of the movie, the door bell rung. "I will get it." Morgan said as he stood up. I stop the movie and walk to the kitchen.

I got out the plates and sat them down on the counter. Morgan came in with the pizza in his hands. "I have brought the pizza." I laugh. I grab a slice and walk to the living room. Morgan follow me but with the pizza box. We sat down and finish watching the movie. At the end, we both clean up. "Well this was fun." I laugh at him. " I am going to go."

"Okay Morgan." He hug me and kiss the top of my head. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Princess." He walk out of the house. I stood in the doorway and wave to him. As he drove away, I look the door and went up stairs. I jump into my bed and cover up. I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan and Amber bonding time. Who else likes the Kings men? I just watch it yesterday. I thought It was really good. Well hope you like it. 

Good bye