Chapter 29

I have no idea if my plan will work but I seriously hope it does,  Ryuko told me I'm a brave warrior and now I have something to fight for. She swings her sword at a spirit that attacks back, she's so beautiful...focus Faythe! I scold myself as I get near a spirit, I don't wish to hurt you I think just before attacking a spirit woman, her hair is long and grey, her eyes are yellow and her skin is pale, she snarls and moves her hands, a blast of air hits me hard on the chest sending me flying. I scream and land on my side.

-"Faythe! Are you alright?!"-Ryuko calls for me running to my side, she leans over, her gorgeous doll like face full of concern...her eyes...they look bright red!

-"Don't worry about me"-I stand up a bit pained but ready to keep on fighting-"Your eyes look bright red...be careful with your anger"-I warn before running back to the spirits. The same spirit woman shows her teeth at me, I'm expressionless but I try to tell her with my eyes I don't want to hurt her. Another blast is sent my way but this time I jump avoiding it, Ryuko stands by my side her crimsom eyes back to normal, she smiles at me and I feel safe. Ryuko...I shut my eyes and concentrate on calming my breathing, then focus over and over in the same thought I want peace.

-"Faythe...thank you"-Ryuko runs towards the spirits and when she battles I see it in her moves, she's at peace, that's it! If I want peace...I must be at peace. A spirit man gets near to me, his eyes are a dark purple and look like cat's, from his hands comes out a black electrical mass...I calm my breathing and remember all the times I have felt at peace...Ryuko is holding me close as we slept under the tree, we talk calmly, I'm at peace beside her...when I attack I do so with strength but still at peace not wanting to hurt the spirit, he growls but something in his eyes tells me he understood. Slowly the spirits start to act like they are hurt, and flee back to Hosho.

-"We did it!"-I jump excited and run to hug Ryuko, she falls back laughing as I hug her, she holds me close for some seconds before we stand back up.

-"You were amazing Fay"-she smiles at me her crimsom eyes soft and warm.

-"You gave me the key to our success"-I reply looking into her eyes.

-"That was a bit hard but we made it!"-Moonlight comes to us, Natasha smiles by her side, Ruth jumps up and down...and so do her breasts, Min smiles at me taking her hair out of her face.

-"Great job lady knights"-Sir Evan tells us reluctantly.

-"Thank you Sir"-I reply smiling proud of my friends.

-"The Queen invites you to a ball next week...to celebrate your success"-he says slowly. Wait...she already found out? That was way too fast...

-"Thank you, we will assist"-I reply politely hiding my surprise with a smile. We go back to the castle.

-"I need to get a bath"-Ruth says as the soldiers stare at her from the distance, she's so innocent and naive she never notices that. I smile to myself as Min glares at the staring soldiers, my old best friends...I'm very grateful to have them here with me. Moonlight tells something to Natasha making her blush and laugh, those two make me thankful as well! They are great friends. Finally my eyes land on Ryuko...Mei...she's gorgeous, why is my heart racing like this? I have to stop thinking about her...come on Faythe what's wrong with you?

After we all get a bath and change I walk down the castle's halls, suddenly Ryuko walks to me, her pace is fast and she seems nervous.

-"Faythe...may I ask you a favor?"-her eyes are pleading, I nod a bit startled to see her like this.

-"Sure Ryuko, what do you need?"-I reply speaking sweetly to soothe her at least a bit.

-"I need you to come with me...away from here, somewhere safe and private"-she asks taking my hand, I blush hard and blink.