Chapter 35

The most beautiful woman I have seen, after my Faythe of course, is standing before us. Her long hair resembles of the flowing water of the river, her skin glows as the sunlight and you can see flowers all over her body, she's the spirit of Hosho...the spirit that connects each one of us.

-"Hoshi"-I whisper my voice a little broken, the last time I saw her I was out of my mind.

-"Mei, long time no see, I'm glad to see you here and Faythe"-

Faythe's eyes were already wide open and now they open even more, if that's possible.

-"You know my name?"-

-"Of course child, I am the spirit of Hosho and Kielray, but there's not much nature left for me to connect with your people...so when you came here with Mei, I got to know you better"-Hoshi's voice sometimes sounds like the chirping and singing of the birds, sometimes like the wind, and others like the murmur of the water.

-"Hoshi, we need your help, soldiers are coming our way in this moment! We must prepare for battle"-I speak to her like the old friend she is to me, sending me to sleep was the right thing to do so all forgiven.

-"I see them, but they shall not destroy a thing about this place, not even a single branch...I'll remind my children that they can't reflect the darkness of their opponent's souls, they have to give light...we need fire"-Hoshi's eyes glow as she speaks her hair flowing around her.

-"Fire?"-both of us ask at the same time.

-"Fire, dear ones, the love between you it's like fire, after a forest is eaten by the tongues of fire ashes and darkness seem to reign, but when the trees grow back...they look greener, and more beautiful. Both of you suffered, fearing not being loved back or loosing each other, but now a beautiful tree blossomed between you...a tree on fire, who's leaves can't be burned, on the contrary...it's nurtured by the fire in your hearts, your passion, it makes everything...come alive, like the big fire ball that's the sun and give us light...you must use your fire to light the darkness that reigns both of your lands"-

...

My heart is racing as I look at the beautiful spirit, and then look at my gorgeous girl. I take her hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

-"Hoshi? What's going on with Kielray? What is Aisling doing?"-I ask a bit shyly.

-"My dear, those dark spirits that you saw...they are poisoning the people, they will turn against everyone...unless Aisling, the source of the power, is killed"-Hoshi replies, her words full of grieve for she hates violence.

-"Where is she now?"-

-"Inside her castle, guarding herself"-

-"I'll do that job...Mei, stay here and fight off the soldiers"-

-"I'm not letting you fight alone Faythe"-she holds me by the shoulders and looks into my eyes, hers full of worry.

-"But I must, I represent Kielray, trust me...you trained me well, you showed me the power I carry within...please trust me love"-my voice is gentle and loving, my eyes caring.

-"I trust you...I trust you...but I can't lose you"-tears roll down her porcelain doll cheeks.

-"I can't lose you either, so you better fight here...and stay alive"-I reply and gently wipe her tears away trying hard not to shed my own.

-"I love you Faythe"-

-"I love you too Mei...I'll be fine"-I smile and hug her, she hugs me tightly and doesn't let go. My beloved dragon girl...we can start a fire together.

Holaaa! That's hello ^-^ I really liked this chapter even if it came out short, I hope you like it too.

Please comment and vote!

Thank you for reading, with much love Bel :3