Chapter 2 (Been a while)

Alissa POV

I stood up so they could see me easier. I tried waving at them but they didn't notice, they continued to look around clearly lost. I walked through the crowd till I was behind them, I tapped Zayn on the shoulder. He turned around probably wondering who was trying to get his attention, then he saw me and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Alissa!" He said giving me a big hug.

"Hi Zayn" I laughed "You're kind of crushing me"

"Sorry" Zayn said letting go of me "Just missed my little sister."

"Not that little anymore" I said with a smile.

The rest of his bandmates stood there awkardly.

"Hi remember me?" I said smiling at them.

"How could we forget" Louis said.

"Although we defiantly wouldn't have found you if you hadn't came up to us" Harry added with a smile.

We picked up their bags first before heading to my car, only then did I realize I couldn't fit all of them in my car.

"Umm" I said trying to figure out how this would work.

"It's ok, the guys can take a cab and I'll go with you" Zayn said.

The guys all got a taxi while Zayn and I got into my car.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" Zayn asked.

"I think I know the way around here better" I said raising an eyebrow.

Before I turned on the car I quickly reached into my bag and grabbed 2 advils and took them quickly with water. Hopefully this would help with my headache, I also tried doing it as quickly as possible so Zayn wouldn't notice.

"What was that" Zayn said, clearly noticing.

"It was advil" I said backing up out of the parking lot.

"Why? What happened?" Zayn said going into his protective mode.

I kept my eyes on the road "Nothing, I just had a headache this morning"

"Why were you out late last night?" Zayn questioned.

"Do I really have to explain" I said sarcastically.

It was pretty quiet for the rest of the ride. Zayn just asked a couple questions about my university and how I liked it here. I told him fine, it was odd not seeing my brother in such a long time. I see his face on signs and posters all the time though. None of my friends know im his little sister, its not that im embarrassed or anything its just that they wont treat me the same if they knew. When we finally arrived at there place my jaw dropped a little. It was this huge manison, it was beautiful, I defiantly wasn't expecting this at all.

"Way to be humble" I joked.

"Hey, we need a place big enough to fit all of us" Zayn laughed. "That reminds me, do you need any help moving your stuff over."

Ugh i totally forgot i had to live with them... "No." I answered flatly parking in front of the house.

I looked over at Zayn who had a disappointed look on his face

"I mean i got some friends to help me do it. " I said.

The rest of the boys arrived right after us. Before i could even say anything they all went running inside the house.

"I call this room!"

"I want this one!"

Really..I thought they were older than me.. I walked up the stairs and looked around, there had to be atleast 10 rooms. i was just getting confused walking around the hallway. I stopped at one door and looked inside. It was room with a balcony overlooking the pool in the back, there was also a walk in closet and a nice bathroom. I could get used to this...

"This ones mine" I yelled, smiling.