Chapter 27 (You and I)

Zayn POV

"Alissa and I want to give our relationship another go.." Harry spoke as his eyes finally met mine.

I was kind of speechless at first, was this really all happening again? I mean I guess I should have seen it coming... I mean they were completely in love a year ago and finally seeing each other what could I expect. I wanted to protest, but how could I? They were actually asking me this time...

"Ok." I answered.

"What?!" Harry said looking at me as if he heard me wrong.

"I said ok." I repeated for him.

"Really?" Harry asked like he thought I was joking or something.

I sighed, "Harry, the main reason I didn't want you guys together was because if something ever happened between you two I wouldn't want to have to chose between the two of you. But after looking at the two of you I realized that you guys really love each other. I have realized that even though I was trying to prevent either of you from getting hurt I was just hurting you more. So my answer is yes, I won't stand in your way anymore." I explained.

A smile grew on Harry's face "Your the best bro!" He exclaimed giving me a hug before running back inside.

I sighed to myself as I turned back around and stared at the ocean. I guess I will finally have to accept that my best friend and sister love each other, my only wish is that this all works out well.....

************************************************************

Alissa POV

I got out of the shower and changed into a strapless white summer dress that was about mid thigh length. I had done my hair in loose curls and was just finishing my make up when Harry came running into my room and tackled me in a hug spinning me around.

I laughed "Why are you so happy?"

Harry finally put me back down on my feet and backed away with a smile "Zayn said yes!"

My heart raced "No..."

"Yes!" Harry said shaking his hand with a grin.

"Oh my god." I exclaimed giving Harry a hug.

"But first you need to take this back." Harry said giving me the ring I had thrown at him when we got into that fight at the beach.

I smiled and put it back on. Finally Harry and I would be able to be together.

"Come on let's join everyone for breakfast." Harry said after giving me a quick kiss.

Harry and I walked downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen making breakfast. It felt just like old times when the boys had lived with us. Harry and I made our way over to the stove where Niall and Alex were.

"What are you making?'" I asked.

"Eggs and English muffins." Alex answered.

Harry and I decided to help them out. We started working on the omelets, we laughed and joked around as we cracked the eggs.

"Look at that beauty." Harry joked as he reached behind me and cracked the egg above the pan and watched it spread.

Alex raised her eyebrow at how Harry had his arms around me as I flipped the omelets. She mouthed no in astonishment. I smiled and nodded my head.

She gave me that look that simply said we needed to talk later.

**************************************

We all decided to do something less wild today, instead we were going to go for a simple lunch picnic at a trail park. As we were loading the cars with coolers and baskets, Alex nudged me indicating to go in the same car as her. So Harry, Niall, Alex and I took one car while everyone else took another.