Chapter 9 (Look at Me)

Zayn POV

I woke up yawning, I glanced at my phone and saw that it was already noon. I got up and stretched, sleeping on the floor really strains your back. Looking around the room I saw that everyone had fell asleep watching the movie. Something caught my eye though... the way Harry and Alissa were sleeping. Harry had his arm tightly wrapped around Alissa while she had her head buried in his chest. I clutched my jaw right away, I knew how Harry was, but my sister? How could he. I started to think about it and realized I was over reacting. There had to be a valid reason, I have to learn not to jump to conclusions anymore. I had already upset Alissa before my being so protective and invasive and it ended with her in the hospital... I wouldn't make that mistake anymore. Instead I decided to make breakfast, I'm sure people are going to start waking up anytime now.

I started making eggs when I heard someone else enter the kitchen. It was Niall and Alex.

"Good morning mate" Niall said scratching his head.

"Morning"  I said smiling.

"Need any help?" Alex asked as Niall went upstairs to get changed.

"Yeah sure" I said as Alex handed me a pan.

I couldn't help but ask.. "Hey do you know anything about Harry and Alissa?"

"I know what you're thinking, I wondered the same thing when I woke up. Although I don't believe it, Alissa was probably just scared, you know how she gets with scary movies" Alex answered.

Good that was enough for me.

"Your right.. I was just over thinking" I said feeling more reassured now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alissa POV

I woke up and saw that nobody was in the living room. I tried to open my eyes wider to find my phone somewhere the floor. Only then did I realize I was cuddled up with Harry, his arm was wrapped around my waist and his head was rested on top of mine. Uh-oh... I wonder what Zayn was probably thinking.. I didn't even know what I could say to explain this. I slowly tried to get out of Harry's grasp, Although I just ended up waking him up.

"Morning" I said smiling.

"Hey" he answered rubbing his head.

I got up and offered Harry a hand to help him get up. We walked into the kitchen to see everyone busy making breakfast. No one really noticed us walk in so I just went straight up to Zayn who was cooking over the stove.

"Morning, what you making?" I said smiling.

"Finally up?" Zayn laughed "I'm making some eggs, your favourite way too"

Wow he was in a good mood..

When we all sat down around the table a million mini conversations started. I had to admit, living alone made me forget how much fun having breakfasts like these were.

"So I was thinking, maybe we should go to the amusement park today" Louis announced rather loudly.

"I'm down for that" Liam said speaking up.

"Me too" Zayn replied.

"Fine it's settled we're going to the amusement park" Alex added.

After breakfast we all went upstairs and got ready, I took a really fast shower knowing that the guys were probably going to be ready a lot faster and would be annoyed waiting. I straightened my hair quickly and changed into light denim shorts and a white crop top. Just as I was putting my make up on I heard someone knock on my door.