Chapter 16 (Game on)

Alissa POV

"Alissa, wake up, you have to take your medicine." I heard someone say. I woke up to see Harry sitting on my bed, with a glass of water in one hand and two painkiller's in the other.

I sighed slowly sitting up in my bed and took the medicine.

"Thanks." I said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Did you just wake up?"

"Yea, I just woke up and saw the time and remembered you needed your medicine" Harry answered

"So you haven't gone down yet?" I asked biting my lip. 

I just remembered that I had asked Harry to stay last night,  making me wonder if Zayn had came up  and checked on me in the middle of the night to only see Harry and I cuddling... On top of that I had to go down and explain to him what really happened yesterday, and how I fractured my ankle.

I sighed and with Harry's help I got out of my bed and grabbed my crutches the doctor had given to me in hopes that I wouldn't fall and get hurt again. It was funny because when I had gone to the hospital I had gotten the same doctor that helped me when I got into that accident last week, he also prescribed that I stay in doors and avoiding any safety hazards...

With Harry's support I was able to slowly make my way down the stairs. When Harry and I entered the kitchen everyone greeted us good morning. I sat down in on of the chairs around the table,  slowly placing my crutches on the ground.

"How are you feeling?" Zayn asked looking at me.

"Better I guess." I said looking down at my ankle.

"How did this even happen? I swear you guys were behind us the whole time..." Zayn questioned.

"Um.. I was just running to catch up with you guys..and I fell. I think you guys were too far to hear so Harry just took me to the hospital." I said, that sounded pretty legitimate, right?

"Well I just wanted to let you know that we have a concert tonight and you don't have to come  if you're not feeling well." Zayn said.

"No!" I said right away. "I mean I want to come, it's your first concert here so yea.." I replied glancing at Harry quickly.

"Yay! Better get ready fast because the boys have to be their in 2 hours for rehearsals and setting up." Noemi said hugging Zayn.

After we had breakfast the girls all helped me up the stairs this time, having a fractured ankle in a two story house was not the most easy thing. They all placed me on my bed asking if I needed any help grabbing clothes. I actually had no idea what to wear to a concert... I mean I would, but I kind of have a boot on my right foot.

"Hey, what are you guys wearing?" I asked as they started doing their hair.

"Actually we were gonna ask you..." Kyana said as she turned around.

"Oh well, I don't know really how to work around this boot." I said looking down at my leg. The boot was pretty big, it stopped right underneath my knee.

"Well can you take it off? Like take it off, put jeans on and then put it back on?" Alex asked.

"I don't think I should be taking it off..." I said the doctor had secured it pretty tightly.

"Wear a dress." Noemi stated.

"Truee..." I said feeling stupid for not thinking about that, a dress would be easy to put on because I could just put it over my head.

I decided on wearing a navy floral corset dress, I kept my hair in it's natural waves since I wasn't really in the condition to stand and do anything else to it. Alex wore a pair of black shorts and a red shirt, Noemi wore a cute black dress and Kyana wore blue jeans and a leather jacket.