Chapter 17 (Let's Make a Deal)

Alissa POV

After having lunch everyone kind of continued to do their own things. Making it easier for Harry and I to quietly leave the house and not be noticed. Harry drove obviously since I had no idea where we were even going, although according to Harry it was going to be amazing and I would enjoy it.

"Hey look it's the Hollywood sign!" I said looking out the window as we drove along the highway. "You know even though I've lived here for a year I've never been there, I've always wanted to see it." I said looking at Harry.

Harry just laughed and looked at me trying to hold his smile.

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"You're good at guessing." Harry said looking back at the road.

We drove for bit longer till we got to this parking lot, where we then had to get out and then walk to the viewing platform.

"Wait, but I can't walk up the trails." I said looking at my boot when Harry opened my door.

"I know, that's why I parked here, it's the shortest walk and it's not uphill. So I can carry you." Harry said as he lifted me out of my seat.

"Aww I feel bad, you've been lifting me a lot lately." I said looking at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Trust me, I don't mind." Harry said flashing a me smile.

I knew we couldn't touch the sign, since that wasn't legal. Although Harry said the viewing point we were going to was pretty close. When we got to the point we both sat down on the grass and looked at it. I wished my ankle wasn't fractured because otherwise I would have wanted to go to a closer viewing point. But to be entirely honest I didn't care, time with Harry alone was the best part.

Harry wrapped an arm around me.

"Finally alone." I said laughing as I looked Harry in the eyes.

"No more worrying." Harry said smiling.

"No more disruptions."

"No more hiding." Harry said leaning in closer.

For one of the first times we were able to kiss without any interruptions, and trust me we were going to take full advantage of this, our lips didn't leave each others for a while. It was like a dream come true, I was sitting here on Hollywood hill kissing Harry Styles. All my worries and fears being wiped away.

"We should do this more often." Harry said putting a strand of my hair behind me ear.

"I would love to." I answered pressing my forehead against his.

"Why don't we make a deal, we can go on little dates every Sunday." Harry suggested smiling at me.

"Deal." I answered before kissing him again.

After an hour or so we left and headed back home, the drive wasn't very long and we got home before dinner time so no one was able to really notice our disappearance for the past couple of hours.  All of a sudden the idea of going out every Sunday seemed more and more realistic by the second...

Although the real worry in my mind was; how long were we going to be able to pull this off?

****************Author's Note*******************

Sorry this was a short chapter :(( But to make it up I will post another one today ! It's just that the last chapter was really long and I didn't want to add this to it, and this wouldn't make sense to add in the next chapter either :$

Anyways thanks guys for reading this!

Comment/Vote/Fan !

Love

Alissa xxx