Chapter 6 (Try to Remember)

Alissa POV

I wasn't really focusing on where I was going, my mind seemed to me elsewhere. Although to my surprise I ended up at my favourite beach that I would always come to when something was bothering me, it was the place where I felt peace. I got out of my car, no one was here. I looked up at the night sky and breathing in the fresh air. There was a full moon tonight, making the waves crash along the shore at a steady soothing sound. I sat down on the sand and threw rocks into the water. I thought about everything that had happened, Andrew was moving, Zayn wasn't the same anymore... All this did was bring me into tears again. I got up  off the sand and decided to walk along the shoreline.

After what seemed like about an hour I heard my phone ring. "Hello" I answered.

"Hey, its Niall, where are you? Zayn's been worrying his head off" He said.

:"Tell him not to worry, I'll be home soon" I answered hanging up.

I looked around, I had walked pretty far off from my car. It took me about half an hour to make it back to my car. My tears had finally dried out and I felt somewhat better. I got into my car and started driving back home. I stopped a intersection as the light turned red, as I waited for it to turn green again I checked my phone. I had two messages one from Zayn one from Andrew the one from Zayn said Where are you???? and the one from Andrew said Alex told me everyone's looking for you, where did you go? Please be safe babe xx.

I didn't answer any of them, instead they just frustrated me some more. I threw my phone angrily at the floor of my car. I pressed the pedal hard, not realizing that the light hadn't turned green yet. As I speed through the intersection I didn't see a car coming from my side.

The last thing I saw as a bright light, and the last thing I heard was the sound of an ambulance. After that everything went dark....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn POV

"Where is she?!" I said getting inpatient.

My hands tightned around the edge of the kitchen counter. I wanted to go look for, but the boys told me should be back and I needed to give her time. Plus we didn't know our way around here. Niall had just talked to her apparently on the phone and she was on her way back home. She wasn't answering any of my text messages though. I couldn't help but feel guilty for her running away. What was I suppose to tell mom, that the first day we spend under the same roof Alissa runs away from me.

The house phone started ringing. My head shot up right away. Please be Alissa is all I could think.

Harry answered it "Hello"

There was a long silence and then I heard Harry exclaim "What?!, ok"

Harry turned around and looked into my eyes right away and just with that I knew something bad was coming.

Harry opened his mouth "Alissa's in the hospital.... she got into a car accident."

I felt as if my whole body had froze..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew POV

I got the news from Alex that Alissa had gotten into a car accident. As soon as I heard I got into my car and drove straight to the hospital. This couldn't be happening, I knew I should have told her in person. I had even texted her to be safe. When I got to the hospital I asked the lady at the front desk for where Alissa was, when I found her room I asked if I could see her but the doctors said she was in critical stage right now and I wouldn't be able to see her till the doctor's finished the blood work. I sat in one of the chairs waiting, till I heard someone else walk through the doors. I looked up to see her brother and his friends come into the waiting room. Her brother shot me one glance before looking away. They ignored me the whole time, as if I wasn't even there.

Finally the doctor came back almost an hour later with a clipboard "So we just finished the tests, shes ok but she defiantly has a concussion".

"Can we see her now" her brother asked.

"Yes, but please don't pressure her" was all the doctor said before letting us into the room.

As we walked into the room I saw Alissa laying on the bed, never had I seen her so weak. It made me sad to look at her like this. After staring at all of us for a while she finally spoke "Who are you guys...".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alissa POV

I woke up in a bed that I didn't recognize, where was I? I looked around it seemed like I was in a hospital. As I adjusted to my setting a bunch of people started walking in. First there were just 5 boys who all stood to one side, then another boy came in who instantly came to my side.

"Who are you guys?" I asked confused.

"You don't remember us?" The boy on my side said.

"What's your name?"

"Andrew, I'm your boyfriend" he said grabbing my hand.

I snatched it away "I don't have a boyfriend".

His face looked heartbroken when I said that, but it was true. I didn't know any of these people.

"Try to remember, please" he said.

"I can't my head hurts" I said yelling.

"Hey maybe you should leave now" One of the boys on my right side said. He had dark hair and a bunch of tattoos.

"Why should I" The guy who claimed to be my boyfriend answered back.

"Because it's your fault"

All this was starting to make my head hurt.

The doctor came in rushing "Stop it you're going to make her slip back into unconsciousness". It was too late, everything was starting to black out again...