Chapter 29 (Shooting Stars)

Alissa POV

I felt someone's warm arms wrap around my waist.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Harry asked kissing my cheek.

I turned around so I was facing Harry and smiled. "Harry you won't believe what just happened!" I said.

"What happened that made you this happy?" He asked with curiosity "You know besides having a boyfriend like me." he added quickly winking.

"Harry seriously.." I complained slapping him lightly on the arm. "Look what was given to me!" I said extending the card I was given.

Harry took the card from me and looked at it. A smile grew on his face almost right away "Oh my god Alissa! This is amazing, congrats!" Harry exclaimed giving me a big hug and spinning me around.

The show will start in 5 minutes! A voice on a speaker rang.

I laughed as Harry finally put me back down "I think we should head over to our seats now".

Harry grabbed my hand and lead me out from backstage and into the seating area. Since the boy's were special guests we were right next to the catwalk.

"Are you going to tell everyone else about the offer?" Harry asked as we made our way to where everyone else was.

"Yeah, but not now, after the show." I whispered as we sat down into our seats.

The music started playing and the models flooded the runway.

**************

We had to leave the show about 10 minutes earlier than it ended because we would have to take the back exit to avoid crowds of people. When we got into the car I finally decided that now would be a good time to tell everyone about my bumping into a Hollywood Agent.

"Guys I have something to tell you all..." I said speaking up and catching everyone's attention in the car. "So at the show I met an agent.."

"An agent for what?" Alex said perking up.

"A Hollywood Casing Agent!" I said with excitement.

"No way!" Kyana yelled looking at me with wide eyes.

"That's so cool." Louis added.

"What movie?" Liam asked.

"I'm not sure, he just told me to call him for a possible audition first." I answered. Overwhelmed by everyone's responses. 

"I'm so proud of you sis!" Zayn said giving me a smile.

"Thanks, thank you all of you." I responded.

"So do you know when the audition would be?" Noemi asked.

"Well I have to call him first, but he mentioned some time next week." I answered smiling.

"It's probably going in to be in L.A though right?" Taylor asked.

"That's perfect, we leave Hawaii in 5 days anyways.." Zayn said as he typed something on his phone.

Wait, what? It hit me then, only 5 days of Hawaii left. Meaning only 5 more days with all of us. Only 5 more days till Harry has to go back to London, and I stay in L.A.

Everyone continued on with their chatter, although I was now lost in thoughts.

The whole idea of this vacation scared me actually. I know Harry and the boys will keep in touch with us like the rest of the boys do with their girlfriends and I'm sure they'll come to Los Angels or we can go to London. But still, I was so happy with Harry at the moment I hadn't realized how limited our time was together.