Chapter 30 (Day in the Sun)

Alissa POV

"What do you want Drew?" I asked getting annoyed.

"I want to talk." He said holding my hand and pulling me closer.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said through gritted teeth, not wanting to make a scene here on the beach.

"Alissa why don't you at least let me explain myself, I really do feel bad about that night!" Drew said actually trying to talk nicely to me.

"Well I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend now so leave me alone." I said trying to get away from him.

"Is that why you haven't been answering my calls?" He said sounding angry, his hands got tighter and tighter around my arm.

"Drew. Let. Me. Go" I said for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Alissa, you don't love him." Drew said making eye contact with me "I know your with Harry right now, but you know deep inside that its just a phase, he's famous, he goes on tour, in less than no time he's going to find someone else.." Drew stated.

"Drew, please he's not the one I found making out with another girl ok. You don't know him." I said as I finally escaped Drew's grip and backed up.

"Alissa..." Drew started again.

"Stop, I've had enough, goodbye Drew." I said as I started running back towards where the house was.

When I got back to the house I ran back up the stairs and to my room. I saw that Harry was awake now.

"Hey where did you go?" He asked when I walked in.

"Oh just for a run." I said as I walked over to my dresser and took my hair out of its ponytail.

"Alissa, has Drew been bugging you?" Harry questioned as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why do you ask." I said taking a deep breathe.

"You left your phone while you went for a run and it kept buzzing so eventually I checked it thinking it was important and I just saw a lot of texts from Drew..." Harry said looking up into the mirror so our eyes met.

I turned around so I could actually be face to face with him "Yes he has, but it's no big deal, I think I made it clear today to him. He won't bother to explaining himself again." I said.

"You went and saw him?" Harry said with wide eyes. "Are you okay, did he do anything?" He questioned looking concerned.

I laughed "I'm fine, honestly. I'm sorry for not telling you."

"I'm just glad you are okay, but don't ever feel like you need to hide things from me." Harry said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I blushed as my eyes met with his. When I was with Harry I still felt butterflies, he always made it feel like the first time we met.

I leaned in and kissed him while intertwining our fingers together as we held hands.

We heard someone cough, we pulled away and saw Kyana and Louis at the door of the room.

"Awkward much." Kyana laughed.

Harry and I laughed as we looked down.

"We just came to let you know that we were planning on doing a boat trip today, so you guys better get ready." Louis said with a smile.

"Okay, we will  be reading in 20." Harry said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to his room to get changed.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick showerand got changed into my bright blue bandeau swimsuit, with white shorts on top and a black mesh top on top of that. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and put my sunglasses in my bad with my phone and everything. 

When I made my way downstairs we all spilt ed up before getting into the cars. When we arrived at a beautiful harbor that was lined up with many boats. We walked down the pier till we found the boat we had rented for the day.

Zayn and Noemi decided to hang out inside the boat, since Zayn wasn't a fan of the water. The rest of us though hung out on the deck of the boat, the guys joked around while they had some drinks. While the girls and I tanned in our bathing suits.

The boat didn't go far off the shoreline, so we could go swimming if we wanted to when the boat finally started to idle.

Niall and Liam jumped into the water almost as soon as the boat stopped.

"Come on, the water's great!" Niall yelled.

Alex didn't hesitate as she jumped into the water. I laughed as I watched them.

"Join us Aissa!" Alex said waving at me.

"No, I'm good." I laughed not wanting to get wet.

"Why don't you go in?" Harry said wrapping his arms around me as I felt him pick me up.

"Harry, noo!" I yelled.

But it was too late we were already falling into the water.

"Harry, your going to pay for that!" I laughed as I surfaced on the water.

I splashed some water on him as everyone laughed. Which was beginning of all of us splashing and fooling around in the water.

*****************AUTHORS NOTE*****************

So I'm officially done school now! You can expect more updates from now :))

Thank you for anyone who reads this, you're all amazing.

Vote/Comment/Fan <3

Love

Alissa xxx