Chapter 11 (Party)

Alissa POV

Everyone woke up early in the morning to follow the plan we agreed on last night. We got the boys manager to take Zayn to places to get "work" done and we all pretend like we had forgotten about his birthday. Which totally worked on him because he seemed slightly disappointed this morning.

From the morning up till now, 6 o'clock, we were able to completely decorate the house and make it look like it was ready for a party. While we went out to get food the guys wanted to get some drinks for tonight but I had to remind them that you have to be 21 not 18 here in America.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that.." Niall said looking disappointed obviously.

"Hey, but no one said that I didn't have a fake ID" I said pulling a fake ID out of my wallet and showing it off.

"Does Zayn know?" Noemi laughed.

"Of course not" I said as if that was given.

I walked into the store and grabbed a couple cases, since the owner would recognize the guys the girls came inside with me instead and helped me grab a couple cases. When I went to the guy at the counter to pay for them he looked at me suspiciously

"Can I see some ID please" He said before scanning them.

I smiled and pulled out my fake ID and showed it to him, he looked at it and then smiled "Ok, here you go". We carried the cases out to the boys who helped load them into the car.

"Now we're ready to party" I said smiling as I got into the car and we drove off back home.

For guys new to California the boys knew a lot of people, I guess it came with the whole being famous thing, because so many people starting to pile into the house when we got back home and put the drinks in a buckets of ice. Alex, Kyana, Noemi and I still had to get dressed. We told the guys and they said they would handle everything from here so we could have sometime to get ready before Zayn came.

The four of us ran upstairs and went into my room.

"So what are you guys wearing" I said still unsure to what I should wear.

"You'll just have to wait and see" Alex said with a grin on her face.

I went into my closet and looked through the stuff, while the others had already brought the dresses they picked out. I finally decided on one, I tried it on and it looked perfect for the occasion. When I came out everyone was already dressed, they all looked amazing.

~~~~~Link to Dresses if you want to see~~~~~~~

Kyana:http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=F21&Category=dress_club&ProductID=2027663387&VariantID=

Noemi:http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=F21&Category=dress_club&ProductID=2000041618&VariantID=

Alex:http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=F21&Category=dress_club&ProductID=2022505291&VariantID=

Alissa:http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=F21&Category=dress_club&ProductID=2039371226&VariantID=

~~~~~~Back to Story ;)~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god" I said looking at them "You guys look amazing!"

"Wow look at you, cute dress" Noemi said asking me to spin around.

"Thanks, but we still have hair and makeup" I said winking.

We were pretty fast at the makeup since we do it a lot, and we helped each other with hair so we could do that a bit faster. Noemi straightened her hair, so did Kyana, Alex did a half up half down style and I took my naturally curly/wavy hair and added defined it by curling it so the curls were more bigger.

Once we finished we put on our heels and headed downstairs, we could hear the music blasting downstairs before we even made it downstairs. But hey who's complaining? The lights were dark and everyone was getting ready for when Zayn would show up cause that's when this party is really going to start. As we walked down the stairs though we saw the other guys waiting. As soon as they noticed us they started to whistle, embarrassing us in front of everyone else. These boys really knew how to get us feel like there were butterflies in our stomachs.

"Look at these stunning girls" Niall said giving Alex a hug.

"Hey Kyana want to help me set the food up on the table for everyone?" Louis said, probably using that as an excuse to be alone with her. But sure enough Kyana agreed and went off with him. I laughed they were so into each other.

I looked around only Harry and I were left since everyone else had headed off with each other. I smiled at Harry.

He tried saying something to me but I couldn't hear him over the loud music so I mouthed "What" back at him.

He came closer and whispered in my ear "You look beautiful".

Here come the butterflies again.

"Guys Zayn is coming!" Noemi yelled turning the music off.

Everyone quited down, the cake was on the table with the candles already lit up, and the lights were turned completely off so you couldn't see anything.

We heard the door click, and slowly open.

"SURPRISE!" We all yelled as the door completely opened.

Zayn was taken back and he stumbled back into the door, everyone laughed. We all started singing Happy Birthday and the guys carried him to the cake. After Zayn blew out the candles the guys all picked up the cake and smashed it on his face.

Zayn was too happy to care, instead he just laughed it off "Party Time" he yelled.

We turned the music back on and Niall brought the drinks out, making everyone cheer.

As I walked through the crowd, I didn't recognize more than half the people, although for some reason they all knew me and said hi as I passed by. Must have been because they were all friends with Zayn.

"Hey, happy birthday bro" I said when I found Zayn.

"Thanks sis" he said giving me a hug.

"Who here wants something to drink" Niall said bring us some drinks and handing them to the guests around. Everyone took one and just as I was about to take one, Zayn snatched it out of my hand.

"Nope, not going to happen" Zayn said looking at me.

"Zayn! Don't be like that I purchased them anyways" I said.

Zayn's eyes went wide.

"Oh come on, its not like your legal age either" I protested.

"Fine, but I'm watching you, don't go to crazy" He said winking and handing me my bottle back.

Yes, now it was time to party.