Chapter 4 (Back off a bit)

Alissa POV

The guys had left to pick up their cars about an hour ago, I really hoped Andrew would come soon. I didn't want him to come while the guys were over. I just wasn't really ready to introduce him or introduce my brother. I heard someone ring the doorbell, yes that much be him, I thought. I ran down the stairs and opened the door

"Hey" I said opening the door

"Hey" Andrew answered back giving me a quick kiss.

"Come inside" I said holding the door open wider.

"I can't stay for long, but I wanted to give you something I got from New York" Andrew said reaching into his jacket . He pulled out a white goad necklace with two A's on them with beautiful gems.

My eyes lit right up when I saw it "Omg, that's amazing! I love it, put it on me" I said turning around and holding my hair up.

Andrew tied the necklace around me "I thought you would like it, now give me a kiss" he said pulling me closer by the waist.

"Only if you catch me" I said laughing as I ran past him and onto the lawn.

Andrew chased me outside and across the front lawn before catching me. He wrapped his arms tightly around me before spinning me around in circles.

"Put me down Andrew!" I screamed laughing.

"Ok" he said dropping me right on the grass.

"You did not just do that" I said as I got up and brushed the grass off of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck "I missed you while you were away" I said softly as I pressed my forehead against his.

Andrew placed his hands on my waist as he leaned in to kiss me, our lips met and moved in sync. We made out for a bit till I heard a car door close. I pulled away almost immediately to see that my brother and the rest of the guys were back. I unwrapped my hands from Andrew's neck and slowly backed up.

"Want to introduce me to your friend" Zayn said walking up to me and staring at Andrew.

"Um Zayn this is Andrew and Andrew this is Zayn" I answered looking at both of them.

"Hi, I'm Alissa's brother" Zayn said reaching out his right hand. Both of them shook hands as Zayn shot Andrew a piercing gaze.

"Nice to meet you.. I have to go actually I have work. But I'll see you later" Andrew said before giving me a quick peck on the cheek and walking back to his car.

I felt terrible, I wondered when I would get to talk to Andrew again. Zayn and everyone else headed back into the house. I watched Andrew's car drive off, he had a confused look on his face. I can't believe Zayn... Andrew probably thought Zayn hated him now.

"Zayn!" I said running into the house. I found him in the living room sitting with the rest of the guys. Alex and Niall were watching a movie, I would normally go aww, but I was too mad at Zayn right now.

"Yes" Zayn answered looking at me.

"We need to talk. Now" I said looking at him.

"Fine" he answered getting up. We walked into the kitchen, Zayn leaned against the counter while I just stood there.

"What is wrong with you" I asked.

"What do you means whats wrong with me" he answered grinning. "I just wanted to know who your friend was".

"First you could have been nicer, instead of staring at him. And second hes not a friend, he's my BOYFRIEND" I answered staring at him.

With that Zayn's smile got wiped right off his face. "Well I don't remember you ever telling mom or me that you had a boyfriend, maybe you're a little too young" He replied.

"Mom knows, she probably didn't tell you because you're so protective! Part of the reason I never wanted to live with you in the first place. I'm 18 now, which isn't young, so the last thing I need is you telling me what to do" I yelled.

Zayn's face looked really hurt, and I knew that I should probably have regretted saying what I had, but I meant it.

"Alissa..." he said grabbing my arm as I turned around to leave.

I pulled my arm away and ran upstairs to my bedroom, slamming the door and locking it.