Chapter 10 (Mixed Feelings)

Alissa POV

All of a sudden the Ferris wheel started again, jerking us apart right before our lips touched. I turned red right away and looked out the side of my window as we slowly descended down. What was that? I thought. Did that really happen, did I almost kiss Harry. I brushed it off though, I didn't want to make it a big deal.

When we got off the Ferris wheel I saw Liam standing near one of the rides alone.

"Hey" I waved with one hand.

Liam looked up and walked over to us, I was wondering what he was staring at feeling self-conscious, was there something on my face? I wondered. Then as we moved closer I saw that he was starting at my other hand, I had never let go of Harry's hand.. I quickly released it right away though looking at Harry and then away.

"Where's Louis?" I asked

"I have no idea, he met this girl and they started playing games together" Liam answered.

We walked around the rest of the park until we found everyone else scattered around the park. It looked like my little plan of hooking up Zayn and Noemi worked, they seemed to have really been hitting it off. Zayn even invited her to dinner with the rest of us, it seemed as Louis had found someone too because when we met up with him he introduced us to a girl named Kyana the girl Liam had told us Louis had left to play games with. She was really pretty, she had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.

"We should go to that fancy Chinese restaurant nearby" Kyana suggested as we left the park.

We all agreed with her and all split up into our cars. Since Noemi and Kyana had brought there own cars here, Zayn and Louis joined them. Leaving only Liam, Niall, and Alex in the original car, and Harry and I in my car.

"I'm driving again" I said smiling as I unlocked the car.

"Wasn't even going to bother arguing" Harry laughed getting into the passenger seat.

I was glad that things hadn't become awkward between us just because what happened in that booth. The ride to the restaurant was quite though, because I was still thinking about what happened. I still was unsure how I felt exactly about to be honest.

Harry and I were the second ones to arrive after Zayn and Noemi. When I got out of the car Zayn shot me a disapproving look, knowing I was the one who drove and disobeyed him. I just smiled at him, he should know by now. When everyone else arrived we headed inside and told the waitress we needed a table for 9.

The waitress grabbed 9 menus and lead us to a semi private area that was in the corner of the restaurant. I sat down next to Alex and Liam, with Harry directly across the table from me.

"Want to tell me something about you and Harry" Liam whispered as everyone chatted and looked at their menu's.

I elbowed him underneath the table.

"Ow" he exclaimed

"Nothing is happening between me and Harry" I simply whispered back.

"That explains the whole cuddling last night and the hand holding today" Liam mumbled.

I couldn't help but smile at that. After dinner we all headed back to the house, we invited Kyana and Noemi to stay overnight if they wanted, and they happily agreed.

When we go into the house Louis yelled "Who's up for testing the pool by going for a little late night swim".

Everyone cheered and agreed, although Noemi, Kyana, and Alex didn't have swimsuits so I told them to come to my room since I would probably have some for them to borrow.

As we walked into my room I asked them all "So updated on you and the guys?"

Alex threw a pillow at me as I searched my drawers.

'Hey, I wasn't asking you, I already know your answer" I said winking. "Noemi how about you and Zayn" I added nudging her.

Noemi looked down shyly "He's nice.."

"Uh-huh" I said laughing.

I gave everyone a swimsuit and we all got changed right away. I wore a black and blue bandeau bikini, Noemi changed into a hot pink one, Kyana a neon green, and Alex wore a purple one. Once we finished changing I threw a towel at everyone for later. We raced down the stairs to join the guys who were already changed and in the pool.

The girls and I didn't care about our hair anymore and we all ran hand in hand jumping into the pool. The guys cheered as we surfaced back onto the water. We decided on playing volleyball in the pool, since there was a net set up.

"Girls against guys?" Alex suggested.

"Oh you guys are so going down" Niall yelled.

I served the ball first, I threw it up in the air and spiked it onto the other side of the pool, the guys on the other side of the net weren't expecting that so they missed.

"Think again, you're looking at the captain of the volleyball team" I yelled back.

In the end we won, all the girls and I cheered and teased the guys. I got out of the pool and went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I tried reaching one of the glasses in the cabinet but it was too high, someone came up behind me though and reached over and got it. I looked over my side and saw Harry.

"Thanks" I said as my cheeks flushed red.

Why did this always happen? How come every time I did anything around Harry I turned bright red instantly. It was something about the way he made me feel I guess.

"No problem" he said backing up a bit.

"Is everyone still out there?" I asked.

"No, their all drying off on the deck and coming in" he said.

I looked at my phone that was sitting on the counter, I looked at my reminders to see that it was Zayn's birthday tomorrow too. With everything that had been going on in the past few days I had kind of forgotten. When everyone else came into the room I made an excuse and told Zayn that mom had called and he better call her back, when he left the room to do this.

Once he left the room I told everyone my plan "Hey so I was thinking for Zayn's birthday we should throw a party, not just any party a big part" I said with a smile.

* Authors Note*

I know that Zayn's birthday is in January and I said in the beginning of this story that she was on summer vacation, but for the purposes of this story just pretend his birthday is in the summer.

Also thanks guys for reading, it means a lot since this is my first story on here.

Love

Alissa xxx