Chapter 15 (Stay)

Alissa POV

Everyone decided to go to bed a but earlier today, since we were all pretty washed up from the continuous nights of staying up late. We told Noemi, Kyana, and Alex that they should just stay permanently for the summer here, this way I would have some female company and the guys seemed to be getting along really well with them.

They all took the remaining rooms in the house, Alex's room was right next time, which was convenient because I really needed to speak to her right now. I knocked on her door.

"Come in." I heard her say.

"Hey." I said opening the door, as I walked in I saw that Noemi and Kyana were there too. They were all sitting on her bed looking at stuff on her computer. I wasn't expecting them all to be their, but I guess I knew Kyana and Noemi well enough by now to include them in my confession telling.

"Hey, what's up?" Kyana asked looking at me as I awkwardly sat down on the bed next to Alex.

"I just wanted to talk to you guys." I said.

"Yeah sure." Alex said placing a pillow in her lap.

I leaned back on Alex's backrest and told them the whole story, from the amusement park, the party, waking up with Harry, and everything that happened today including the kiss and my conversation with Zayn. They were amazing, they listened to everything I had to say. After I finally finished my long story they all kind of stared at me not knowing what to say.

"Do you love Harry?" Noemi finally said breaking the silence.

"I don't know... I mean I really like him, but it's still kind of new this whole experimenting thing." I answered, I just realized how confusing this was, we weren't technically going out but we weren't just friends either...

"I think you guys have something going, I can see it in the way you two look at each other." Kyana added.

"So you don't think what I'm doing is wrong?" I asked.

"I don't think it's wrong, I just think you should tell Zayn, he deserves to find out from you." Alex said.

"Is it bad if I wait a little to tell him?" I questioned.

"None of us are will say something, but you should soon." Noemi replied.

I sighed, this was all too much to deal with at the moment. I was already starting to yawn a lot.

"Thanks guys," I said getting up "nights."

I went to my bedroom and made myself a promise as I changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top.  My promise to myself was that as soon as I know that Harry and I are final I will tell Zayn, till then it remains our secret.

********************************************************

I woke up the next morning feeling a lot better, my head didn't hurt anymore and I just felt less stressed about all the events that had happened in this past week. It's like I woke up just feeling happy, which isn't common. I got up and decided to head downstairs for breakfast first before I got changed.

When I got downstairs I saw Niall and Zayn in the kitchen.

"Hello." I said smiling as I grabbed an apple and sat on the counter.

"Someone seems a little happy today." Niall laughed as I swung my legs back and forth.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you? You're never like this in the mornings, normally you're quiet cranky." Zayn said smirking at me.

"Shut up." I said smiling.

Slowly everyone else started coming down too as they woke up. When Harry came down he looked around the room, and came over to me when he saw me.