Chapter 3 (Big Brother)

Alissa POV

I called my best friend Alex and told her that im going to need help moving out my apartment. I met her on the first day of university, she's really upbeat and chatty too, but thats why we get along so well, she can make me smile on my worst day.

"Hey Alex" I said when i saw her at my door. "You got here fast"

"Well, I want to know where your moving too!" Alex said with a smile on her face.

"Of course..." I mumbled

Even though Alex was my bestest friend , she didn't even know about the truth about me being the younger sister of Zayn. Like I said I didn't want anyone to treat me different. but I now regret not telling her I mean she's going to find out soon enough. I just thought that I would never really need to have to tell her, to be honest. We packed for about an hour, I didn't have much stuff, the apartment came fully furnished. I really just packed little things and my clothes.

"So why the sudden move?" Alex said as she boxed the things on my dresser.

"My mom's forcing me to move, she wasn't the happiest after she saw my grades. She thinks I'm going out too much and not telling her enough" I sighed as I finished packing all my clothes.

"Are you kidding me?! You got like a 85" Alex said

"Yeah that's still lower than my usual" I laughed.

"But I can't disagree about the late nights" Alex said winking. "Although what difference does moving make?" Alex questioned.

"I'm moving in with my older brother" I mumbled.

"Is he cute?" Alex said with a grin

I looked at Alex with a "are you serious" look. "He's protective" I said simply.

"Oh that's a bummer" Alex said with a frown.

Once we finished I returned the key to the front desk and we loaded the back of my car and whatever didn't fit we put in the back of Alex's car. Alex followed my car all the way to my new house. I really hoped that the guys wouldn't be at the house, I mean they did say they were planning on going to get their cars. When we pulled into the driveway, I got out of the car and turned around to and saw Alex's jaw drop.

"Oh.My.God" She said "You're living here!"

"Yeah" I grumbled.

"Why a house this big for two people" She asked as I unlocked the door and we carried my stuff in.

"My brother's friends are living with us too" I answered.

"Aww, how cute" She said laughing.

I told her my room was upstairs and to the right. She walked up the stairs while I looked around wondering where the guys were..

"OMG AHHH ALISSA!!!!!" I heard Alex scream.

Please no, I thought. I ran up the stairs to find her face to face with my brother and Niall. No, no, no. I thought they were gone out. What am I suppose to tell her.

"You didn't tell me your brothers in One Direction" she said looking at Zayn.

"Umm, my brother?" I said thinking of reasons to explain why One Direction were in my house. I quickly grabbed her arm and led her into my room. I knew it was time now to tell her everything.

"Alissa MALIK, I know he's your brother, he just told me when I asked what he was doing her. So don't tell me any lame excuses" Alex said with her arms crossed.

"Ok, I can explain" I said giving up.

"How could you not tell me? I thought we were best friends, I always told you all my secerts" Alex frowned.

"Alex, thats not what it's like. I just didn't want to be treated differently" I tried to explain.

"Really.." Alex started.

I knew this was going to easily get into an argument, Alex and I were a little strong headed, but we always forgave each other. Although for the first time I wondered whether she would forgive me.

"Need any help ladies" Someone said.

I turned around to see Niall at the door. "No we're fine" I said looking at Alex who was blushing now.

"Actually, I think I can do the rest myself, why don't you show Alex round?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Niall said walking over to Alex and linking arms with her.

Alex followed him out the door blushing even more. Thank you Niall, I thought.

After a couple of hours I finally finished setting up my room, it looked pretty nice if I do say so myself. My phone started vibrating in my pocket, I looked at the screen and smiled at who it was.

"Hello" I answered.

"Guess who it is?"

"Andrew I know it's you" I laughed walking out onto my balcony to see Niall and Alex sitting alongside the pool.

"Oh you always get me" Andrew laughed.

"It's caller ID" I said laughing. "How was your trip by the way?" I asked.

The line was silent for a bit before Andrew spoke "It was ok, I mean New York is amazing, I still wish you would have came" he answered.

"That's good to here" I said leaning against the railing of the balcony.

"I heard you moved" Andrew said.

"Yeah, I'm living with my brother now" I answered.

"That's cool I guess, hey I have work today, but can I stop by I want to give you something" he asked.

"Um..." I hesitated. "Yeah sure I'll text you the adress"

I hung up the phone wondering how I would explain this to him. Alex took it pretty hard and she's my best friend. Andrew's my boyfriend...