chapter 1~ the day that changed my future

A/N sorry if it's not much but I tried my best guys :D

   My footsteps echo while I walk down the long sidewalk,as if life faded to exist. My boots thumping against the ground is the only sound to be heard for miles. It is a freezing Monday morning and everybody is at work. I turn another corner and slowly approach the building where my days would be occupied. I take a deep breath and push open the door. As I walk in I'm greeted with the smell of cigarettes which fills my nostrils. The building is rundown,and the paint on the walls looks to be a couple years old. There are holes in the wall, and the roof looks able to collapse and knock me unconscious any second.

  "Are you Sabrina?" A middle aged man asks while approaching me. He had a big stomach and he smelt of alcohol. His voice was dark and mysterious and he had short black hair.

    "Yes sir I am Sabrina Bapinsield" I replied in my most polite and respectful voice. We started the walk to his office and on the way I noticed how filthy this place really was. There was trash on the floors, mousetraps, dirt everywhere and every filthy thing you could imagine. He opened the door and what was behind it was not what I was expecting at all. The office was completely spotless. The floors were shiny, the desk and counters were wiped off clean, and the chairs were in line perfectly with each other.

"Mr. Showner will be with you shortly" so this wasn't his office? Before I could respond to the cigarette smelling man he slammed the door and with that he was gone. I looked around too afraid to touch anything. I couldn't believe this was my new life. This is were my life will change dramatically forever. I hoped you guys enjoyed chapter 1!! I apologize if I spelt things wrong or something made no sense. It would be from autocorrect. See you guys soon~Kayla