chapter 38

I despise him. I despise every little detail about Isaac. I hope to escape here eventually, to find somebody who isn't Isaac. I hope to start a family with a man who genuinely loves me. I hope to move away from here,leaving the memories and depression behind. I hope to improve my life and to live happily without Any drama. It's probably around midnight as of right now, but who am I to say that when it's always pitch black down here. The only signal that it's night is my eyes burning, burning for sleep that is. I find It senseless to try and outsmart Isaac, he'll instantly pick up on it since he knows me so well.

He used to know me so well.

My mind obnoxiously adds in. I shift my gaze to the right, blackness covering that corner just like the whole room. A loud noise is heard from a few feet away, Isaac trying to scare me I suppose.

"Haha nice try Isaac," I calmly state to no direction in particular.

"Guess again," an unrecognizable,raspy voice speaks. I freeze in horror,

How long has this other person Been down here?

All of a sudden the lights blast on throughout the room, the mystery man in front of me.

"W-who a-are you?" I nervously stutter out, feeling more unsafe than when Isaac is here.

"Somebody you don't want to mess with" he growls, slowly stepping forward.

"W-what do y-you want?"

He does not answer me,instead he grabs me by my hair and throws me into the brick wall.

"ISAA-" I instantly get cut off by the Man clamping his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams.

I'm doomed.

Isaac's pov:

I hear an unusual sound come from the basement. It kind of sounded like a scream... I slowly walk downstairs,trying to prepare myself for whatever situation I'm about to face. A man is brutally beating up Sabrina , as I instantly run over and push him away.

I'm not gonna treat her bad anymore, she doesn't deserve it.

I punch the guy straight in the jaw, causing him to stumble backwards. He instantly pulls a gun out, pointing it towards me. I raise my hands above my head.

"Well Look what we've got here," he says, looking back between us.

"What do you want from us?" Sabrina questions, looking at the guy.

"I want one of you dead" he states, a smile on his face.

"Kill me" I instantly state, slightly stepping forward.

"Isaac what are you-"

"Listen to Me Sabrina" I cut her off as I walk in front of her. "I've made a ton of mistakes in my life, continuously hurting you was my biggest mistake. It's my fault you're in this mess, so I should be the one to die," I walk back to the man, and drop to my knees.

"Goodbye Sabrina" I say, sadness showing in my voice.

"Goodbye Isaac," Sabrina cries out.

I close my eyes, this is it, this is my time to die. Overall I've had a pretty good life, but by far Sabrina was the best thing in it. The still unknown man puts the gun towards my head, his finger hovering over the trigger.

The trigger is pulled and a bullet pierces through the air.