chapter 28

Heyyyy! I decided to update again for a couple reasons:
1. This story just reached 800 views which is incredible.
2. I have no homework.
3. The chapter yesterday was really short

With my writing, I'm gonna try to be more descriptive. I have noticed that I have stopped being as descriptive as before, and I would like to improve my work. Until next time ;)

The crisp autumn air fills my lungs, as I walk down blossom street. It's been torturing my mind that Isaac is out there, and I can't reach him. no matter how much I desire to be reunited with him, I just can't. I kick some pebbles as I continue my journey down the street, wishing for some sort of distraction.

And then it appeared.

A shallow black figure appears across the street, as I stand in disbelief. I inch my way closer, not breaking eye contact with the figure. I wipe my eyes with the sleeve of my sweater, making sure I'm not just delusional. The steady rhythm of my heartbeats breaks, as my heart gradually starts to beat faster.

"What is reality? Something that's real? Yes indeed. But me on the other hand? I can't be escaped. I'm engraved in your mind...and I shall not go away." and with that,it disappeared.

What did it's words even mean? I replay the figures words in my mind, trying to come to some sort of an explanation.

"I can't be escaped"

"I'm engraved in your mind.. and I shall not go away"

The words faintly echo in my mind, as I grasp onto a tree for balance. The words continuously replay in my mind, like a recording is being played over and over again. I quickly scan my surroundings, suddenly feeling very unsafe. I start to jog down blossom street,being careful to not trip over my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm telling the truth!!" I screech out, insisting that I'm right.

"So some black figure appears, and says that it can't be escaped? Lizzy questions, recalling the details of my incident.

"Yes" I agree, attempting to remain calm.

"How long did it take you to think of this one?" Atsuko questions, not believing the insane experience.

"I'm not lying!!" I growl, becoming more furious by the second.

"Woah!! Calm down there sparky!!" Lizzy exclaims, atsuko laughing at the nickname given to me.

"Well I was kinda hoping for my friends to believe Me" I declare, looking down at my phone.

"I'm sorry... That just sounds insane" Lizzy replies, shaking her head.

It is insane...

The next day..

I dig through my nail polish collection,deciding on what color I should use. I usually don't paint my nails, but my nails are looking abnormally dirty. I finally Decide on a bright red,as I pop open the bottle. I brush on some nail polish, as I watch a comedy on the tv. A little while later, I finally finish painting my nails, feeling different than usual. I check the time on my phone, truly not realizing how much time has passed. I sprint up the stairs, and into my bedroom. I instantly hop into my bed, burying myself underneath the blanket. I slowly feel the world slip from my fingertips, as life fades away.

Hello...again. so I Decided to make a contest on something that happened in this chapter. As you know, there was a black figure that Sabrina had seen. What does the figure represent? This answer is kinda difficult to figure out. To figure out the answer, you need to infer how she Is feeling. you also need to think about her situation in life at the moment. I was inspired to make a contest out of this, because of my friend. he wrote a chapter in his book with a monster. the monster represented something, which is where I got the idea to make the figure. So I did not originally think to do this, his work inspired me. Please privately message Me your guess, and stay tuned to see the Correct answer ;)

~Kayla