chapter 10

For the second time this week, I burst through the doors as my hands are shaking. The anticipation was killing me, what happened to him!??! I run over to the elevator, frantically hitting the buttons to take me to Isaac's floor. I run my fingers through my hair, as worry takes over my body. The elevator notifies me with a ding as I step out. I make a dash down the hallway looking for Isaac's room number.

7-1

7-2

7-3

7-4

Finally after passing a few rooms, I find isaac's. I open the curtain, and what lies before me makes my jaw drop in shock.

Why was he here?

Griffin Is standing in front of me staring at Isaac. Before I know why he's looking at Isaac, somebody picks me up and starts to twirl me in circles. I look down expecting griffin trying to flirt with me, but I'm greeted by Isaac.

"ISAAC!" I scream out in happiness as he puts me down. Before I could say anything else he kisses me. In that moment Griffin wasn't there, we weren't at a hospital, we were in our own world where nobody could come between us.

" you should lay back down" I tell him as I push him back gently against the bed.

" Yea I know." He started. "I'm just so happy to see you" he replies while grinning ear to ear.
I then put my attention to Griffin realizing he's still there.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at him, while Isaac stands back up to hold my hand.

"Nice to see you too Sabrina." He replies. "I thought you would want to know that I'm going on a trip to Australia" he says while ignoring Isaac's presence.

"Why should I care? I kinda hate you If you haven't noticed" I fire at him while backing up.

"To tell you this is your last chance. You can come with me and we could live happily together!" He exclaims while walking towards me. Without saying anything, Isaac runs towards Griffin as I stand back in shock.

"Isaac no!!!" I plead stopping him from beating Griffin up.

"Why shouldn't I? He tried to steal you from me.. " Isaac says frustrated.

"Because beating him up won't solve anything.. he's going away, we won't see him at all." I argue with him,grabbing him off of Griffin. Isaac grabs me and kisses me again, purposely in front of Griffin to make him jealous.

"Like I would Date you anyways" he growls at me as he walks away. As he's walking Isaac sticks his foot out, causing griffin to loose his balance and fall.
He gets up glaring at Isaac, and leaves. With that, he was gone.

"Yes Mr.stealyogirl is gone" Isaac says laughing at the nickname he created. (This nickname was from my friend Dylcraft22. Ty for the nickname ;) )

I laugh as I sit down next to him, peering at my phone.

10:00 pm

Was it really 10:00 already? I lay down next to Isaac, as he plays with my hair twisting it all around.

"Stop its gonna get tangled!" I playfully pout as I stare at him.

"You're just gonna have to deal with it then" he says sassily (word? Idk XD)

" I should go back home it's getting late" I tell him,not really wanting to go home.

"Noo babeee" he begs me as he holds me tightly. "Stay hereee"

"You do realize you want me to sleep overnight at a hospital right?" I question him as I giggle.

"Who cares? They can keep their opinions to themselves" he tells me as he pulls a blanket on top of us.

"Goodnight Isaac" I say while my eyes flutter shut. Just as I drift off to sleep I hear Isaac saying something to me, as he thinks I'm asleep.

"You'll always be mine....forever"
And then darkness consumed my body.

Hey guys!! Ty so much for the views and we are approaching 300 views! Wow just the other day I reached 200, and we almost have gained 100 views in not even a week. I highly doubt anybody reads these notes but whatever... I would like to acknowledge our two finalists(which were the only people to enter) Lolrabbits13 and Dylcraft22 good luck to both of you!! I will announce the winner tomorrow along with a chapter. my two finalists, please private message me telling me what you would like your reward to be. Make sure it's in reason. I'm sorry this chapter is shorter but it's better than nothing. Thank you all so much for reading this story. Until next time <3

~Kayla