chapter 23

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, its just I have school and I can never find time to update. I hope you like this chapter and I'll see you next time! ;)

Not edited!!!!
I kick and thrash at the figure, as they are pulling me away by the. wrist. All of a sudden they let go, not doing Anything. I start to feel a little bit brave, and look up at the figure who pulled me behind the building.

"Oh my god! Isaac!"I cry out as I immediately wrap my arms around him. "H-how did you find m-me?" I choke out, crying into his chest.

"It's okay, I'm here now" he assures me, stroking my hair to calm me down.

"H-he..I.." I stutter out, lost for words.

"Did he hurt you?!?!" Panic fills his eyes. "I'll rip his head off if..."

"No he didn't hurt me" I tell him, calming his nerves.

Relief takes over his facial expression, as I smile.

He really cares about me..

Later that week...

"Do you wanna watch Netflix?" Isaac questions, going to the kitchen to get popcorn.

"And chill?" I joke, hoping he doesn't think I'm serious.
He races over to me, excitement filling his eyes.

"For real?!?!?"

"Of course not! I'm just joking"

"You're mean"

"I'm amazing"

"I agree with that"

"I'm just joking"

"But I'm not" he says smiling. He leans over and kisses my cheek,as I blush at the sweet gesture.

After the clock strikes 10:00 pm, we decide to turn Netflix off and to talk.

"Isaac?"

"Yea?"

"I have a secret" I say, biting the inside of my cheek.

"What is it?

"Sometimes... I-I.."

"Spit it out Sabrina!" He yells, laughing a little bit

"Sometimes I paint my body Orange, my head green and pretend I'm a carrot" I say, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yea whatever" Isaac states turning away from me.

What's his problem?

"What's wrong?" I question genuinely, wondering why his attitude changed so quickly.

"That's none of your business" he snaps at me, looking at me angrily.

"No!! It is my business!! People who date tell each other everything!!" I yell at him, tears forming at the corners of my eyes.

"Ugh you're so nosy!! Stop being a bitch" he yells at me, regret floods his eyes right after it. "Sabrina...."

I step back a few feet from him, his words repeating in my mind.

"Sabrina I didn't mean that.."

"Yes you did! Or you wouldn't of said it!!" I scream, by this point I'm full on sobbing.

"Please listen to me! I'm just having a bad day! I should of told you what's wrong.."

"Yea.. maybe you should keep that in mind with your next girlfriend!" I snap at him, gathering all my belongings. I can't stay here any longer...

"Sabrina wait!!" He calls after me as I run outside. I'm just about to reach my car, as he grabs my wrist. He pulls me around to face him, tears Also running down his face.

"S-sabrina.. p-please d-don't go. Y-you're the o-only person I w-want" he sobs out, my heart breaking at how sad he sounds.

"I-I don't wanna go.." I admit, wrapping my arms around him. "You're the only guy I want"

"And you're the only girl I want"

We both smile at each other, as his facial expression changes.

"SABRINA LOOK OUT!!"

Those were the last words heard, as the earth turns dark...

Hello again! I'm sorry If this chapter is short but I didn't really feel like updating today. And yes, I'm aware of how much drama is in this book xD. So I'm holding a contest where you can guess what happened to Sabrina. If you guess correctly, you will get to make a huge choice on what happens in the book. good luck!