chapter 9

I walk up to my door with Griffin, while I laugh at his terrible jokes that he told me.

"That was so cheesy!" I exclaim as I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying.

"Yea so cheesy that it goes on my pizza!" He replies as he laughs at his own joke. I start to unlock the door as I keep talking to him.

"Thank you for dropping me off" I say as I open the door.

"No problem!" He remarks as he smiles at me.

"Since Isaac is at the hospital and ill be bored out my mind, you wanna watch a movie?" I question him as I look towards my living room.

"Sure!" He replies while looking at me, as I gesture him to come inside. As we walk into the house I make my way into the kitchen to make some popcorn. I put the bag inside the microwave, and set the timer.

"So how about a comedy?" I question to him as I look through the movies.

"Sure that's fine" He agrees with me. "Would you happen to have identity thief?" He questions, hope filling his eyes.

"Actually I do have it." I reply smiling as I pull the DVD out. Before I play the movie, I walk into the kitchen to retrieve the popcorn. I pull it out the microwave,and pour it into a bowl. As I walk to the couch I put the bowl down and turn the movie on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That was fun. Thank you" Griffin tells me while he stands in my doorway.

"No problem I enjoy having company over" I state as I start to think about the movie. My mind drifts off into its own world, as Griffin stares at me. My thoughts slowly disappear, as i look at him. I notice him slowly leaning in with his eyes closed. Was he going to kiss me?

"What are you doing?!?!" I yell in horror as I look at him.

"Come on Sabrina. Isn't it obvious I like you?" He questions rolling his eyes.

"I'm with Isaac, and I wouldn't cheat on him." I spat at him as I keep my distance from him.

"In case you haven't noticed, he's in a coma. It could be years before you see him again. Why wait on him,when you could have me right now?" He stated looking at me angrily. I became more furious with every word that came out of his mouth.

"JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU!" I yelled at him angrily.

"Sabrina he wouldn't even know if you cheated on him." Griffin replied, trying to get me to agree with him.

"Get out or I will call the police!" I growl at him as I shut the door. I lock the door and plop on to my couch confused. Why would he act like this to me? I thought he wanted to be my friend. Tears roll down my cheeks as I feel sorrow for Isaac. He's in this accident probably wondering if I'm cheating on him at any given moment! I look out the window to see Griffin get into his car and drive away. A wave of relief fills my body as I get changed, and go to bed.

-the next morning-
I wake up tired and confused, as my phone is ringing obnoxiously loud. I stumble out my bed and answer my phone on the last ring.

"Hello?" I say as my yawn follows after.

"Um yes hi. Is this Sabrina?" An unfamiliar voice asked as I wondered who it is.

"Yes this is her" I reply as i sit down on my bed.

"I was told to call by the doctors, it's about Isaac." She starts as my heart is beating uncontrollably fast.

"Wh-what about him?" I stutter out as panic fills my body.

"Well I'm not permitted to say. Please come to the hospital at 9:30 am and meet me in Isaac's room.Thank you"she says as she hangs up the phone. I sit in shock for a couple moments as I process what she said. What happened to Isaac? I get dressed quickly as I look at my clock. 9:13 am. Just enough time to get to the hospital. I get into my car and drive away, wondering what could possibly be wrong.
What happened next was something I didn't expect...

Hey guys!! I hope you are enjoying my story! We reached 220 views so far which is crazy! Ik it's not that many compared to other people, but it's a huge deal to me. I didn't expect anybody to read my story.

One last thing , the beginning of this chapter got deleted so I had to retype it.meaning it may not be as descriptive. I also want to question where all my readers went. My first chapters I had got 20-30 views, but now I'm not even getting 20. Don't get me wrong, I love every single viewer for reading this. I'm not trying to sound selfish, I just wanna know where all you guys went. So if I don't get that many views from now on, I may stop this book. I understand this may sound greedy and selfish, but my last few chapters barely have any people. Most likely I will continue this book regardless the amount of viewers. Tysm to everyone who decided to read this chapter and I hope you enjoyed :D

~Kayla