chapter 20

Hey guys! This is gonna be short, but enjoy anyways ;)

NOT EDITED!!!

I walk back into Starbucks, Lizzy by my side. I didn't really want to be here, but Lizzy practically begged me to come here. I walk up to the counter with her, and we order our coffees. As I walk to sit down with lizzy, I glance at my watch to check what time it is. As soon as I look up, I see a couple laying down on the floor.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!!" I exclaim, reaching my hand out to help them up.

"Dont worry about it, we're fine" the guy assures me while dusting his clothes off.

"I'm Sabrina" I state, introducing myself to them.

"I'm Dylan"

"I'm Madison, but you can call me madi"

They both smile in my direction, as I receive a confused look from Lizzy. I gesture her over to me, and she slowly walks over

"Lizzy, this is Dylan and madi" I state, Pointing to them as I say their names.

"Hi, I'm Lizzy" she replies while shaking their hands.

"Well we better get going" Dylan says, intertwining his fingers with madi's

"It was nice to meet you both" I say, smiling at our new friends.

"See you later!!" Madi states as they walk away.

"They were nice" I say, sitting back down.

"Yea I guess.."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" Lizzy lies, as she picks at her fingers.

"Tell me!!" I exclaim, earning a few looks from people.

"Its just.... Everyone seems to be dating except me..." She finally admits, looking at the ground.

"You'll find somebody!! You are such an amazing person lizzy. Some guy will be lucky to have you" I admit while looking at her.

"Maybe Isaac has a friend he can hook you up with?" I suggest, while we finally receive our coffees.
Her eyes instantly go wide, followed by a huge grin.

"LETS GO SEE ISAAC!!!" She screams, dragging me to her car. I giggle at her silliness, as we drive to her house.

Today was a good day.

Hello again!! It's about 9:10 rn and its a Sunday.. that means school tomorrow ;( but hey at least there is two updates in one day. So my good friend Dylcraft22 has put Sabrina into his book as well!! Now this story is going to be a canon (idk?) With his one story as well. Basically what this means is his story "my average life as a wizard" happens in the same universe as my story "forever" I'm probably using this definition incorrectly but you get what I Mean ;) please give his stories a chance, it would mean a lot. Until next time ;)